Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife - the f are you building at three in the morning in the bathroom with a Dremel? Me - a weapon to surpass metal gear

Western Arms M9 with compensator

Posted Images

Hi Puresilver,

I was just looking at a friends pair of KSC Beretta 8000 series last night,

quite different to the Western Arms M8045 as seen in the above photo in Carbon Finish.

Prime did release a Limited Edition metal-kit for WA a few years back.

They definitely are underrated.

I like the 8000-series handguns, a much underrated pistol in my opinion. Is that a KSC, or a WA? Does anyone make an MBK for the System7 M8000?

Zeke, and KM produced a threaded outer barrel (that can be easily recognised by the serial number that begins with KM).

The problem is that most of them (I'd say 90%) ain't got full trades; only an handful of those kits have full trades.

For what regards WA M8045 Cougar, 3 brands produced a MBK for it: Prime, Bomber and Caliber.

Edited by Desert.Express
  • 1 month later...

Tokyo Marui PX4

Detonator PX4 Naked Silver slide/barrel kit

Detonator PX4 black barrel

Detonator PX4 Night Sights

Nebula real trades frame

P1010683_zps5eb2e37f.jpgP1010686_zps3c56a585.jpg

P1010687_zps6904ff3c.jpg

P1010684_zps02ab80e7.jpg

P1010685_zps6eec97c3.jpg

And this is how it looks with the barrel that came with the slide

P1010688_zps3ccb1618.jpg

Wolf

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Beretta 92FS, not as in vogue at the moment with all the new SAI & Costa M&Ps and Glocks, but never the less still a classic gun.

Here are a couple of my recent Beretta 92FS builds, one a Marui-based INOX, and the other a WE (New Version)/ Ghost Island 92FS with Steel-Slide and barrel with QRQ finish,

which is still a work in progress, but nearly there, just a Cerakote job for the frame left, and that's me finished with Beretta's for a while.

image1_zpsed1fefbe.jpeg

imagex1_zpsd36e5d41.jpeg

imagex4_zps5a8a4d04.jpeg

IMG_5799_zps01639510.jpg

IMG_5808_zps0de8d04d.jpg

ill take pics if i remember tomorrow, but its pretty simple.

yours may be different, but here's how i get the lower and gearbox out of mine:

remove the barrel

fold the stock

remove the plate covering the rear of the gearbox (difficult with just hands, but easier with a tool)

(this is about as far as you need to go to switch the main spring out)

press the button you see below where the plate was and start pulling down on the pistol grip, separating the receivers (only go a couple centimeters to make enough room to separate the wires from the hinge)

at this point, disconnect the 2 wires hooked up to the hinge plates (i used needle nose plyers because i'm shameless)

continue pulling apart the upper and lower making sure to move the wires out of the way of moving edges so you dont pinch them

after you get the top rear edge of the gearbox passed the rear plate of the upper receiver, you can fully separate the upper and lower

beyond this, its like an ARES or S&T G36

to disable the blowback, you just need to remove the blowback transfer bar slaved to the piston (the thing sliding freely back and forth on top of the gearbox)

just remove the rear most top screw in the gearbox

remove the spacer in the track with the transfer bar that the screw was holding in

slide the transfer bar out of its track through the hole left by that spacer

and you're done. you can now reassemble your ARX160.

hope you remember which wire goes to which hinge plate ;)