Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife - the f are you building at three in the morning in the bathroom with a Dremel? Me - a weapon to surpass metal gear

Western Arms M9 with compensator

Posted Images

The full auto function is the only functional difference between we and marui version, the marui has the cocked and lock function but it erratic at times so we avoided this problem with the full auto option instead. Have the silver version with European trades and it's so nice for a cheap pistol.

• 3 months later...

Your feeling about this cuty ? 

Upon opening the box it simply looks real and you would think it was all metal.

They have made the slide in a satin finish, but the frame and barrel are a matt almost sand blasted effect which gives a nice contrast.

I could simply find no flaws in the external finish. No seam lines, no dodgy castings - nothing!

Then there's the weight. This baby is only circa 8g lighter than the RS when unloaded. Ie, mag in, but no cartridges.

This is around 940g standard, heavier than the full metal TFW.

Only had it a while, so have only fired a few shots, but it kicks like a mule on propane and not too shabby on 144.

Accuracy is excellent.

I was originally going to buy the original, but upgrade it quite heavily including a full metal kit etc (which I still may do tbh).

However, this is the first gbb I've bought in quite some time where I feel no urgent need to upgrade - I'd be happy to leave it absolutely standard.

Top marks to TM on this one..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...