Flood Control Error In Chrome

So I've noticed this for the past couple of days now; I recently installed the Google Chrome browser and when I click on a members username, open the drop menu and then either click on "Find member's posts" or "find member's topics" I always get this error message:

Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 5 seconds before trying again.

The only way I have been able to sometimes get around it is by holding Ctrl while I click but then not only does it open the link in a new window that gives the error message, but it also opens the link in the current window and that one usually works. Weird.

Yea, I actually installed it because I just installed Win7 x64 as well. Hmm, thats weird, maybe I'll try reinstalling it and see what happens. I know this was happening on my laptop as well which is running XP. But it is definitely still going on for me; I just clicked on your user name and tried to open "View Member's Topics" and got the error message. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...