Multicam Gear Sale!

Laxplayer19x93

Hey guys, I need some money, and since I really don't play airsoft that often anymore, I figured I might as well sell my gear. All items are used, but I take good care of my gear so there are no real problems with any of it. PayPal only please, prices do not include shipping, and prices are OBO, but I think they are pretty fair to begin with.

1. OE TECH Crye Multicam Plate Carrier - Good condition, served me well over the past few years. The only problem with it is that the left buckle is cracked. This does not impair it's performance in any way, it's just cracked a little bit. $100.

2. OE Tech Crye Multicam MOLLE Dual M4/M16 Magazine Pouches - Good condition, no problems whatsoever. I have 2 of them, and they are $17 each.

3. OE Tech Crye Multicam Hydration Carrier - Very good condition, no problems, does not come with the bladder (I have one, and if you really want it I can sell it to you). Does not come with the "Tactical Trunk Monkey Patch".$23.

4. OE Tech Crye Multicam Utility Pouch - Good condition, one of the more recent pouches I have bought, hasn't seen much action. $20.

5. OE Tech Crye Multicam Dual Pistol Magazine Pouch - Good condition, can hold either pistol magazines, or speed loaders. $13.

6. OE Tech Crye Multicam Gunfighter Cap - Worn a few times, not many though. $13.

1137.jpg

1138.jpg

1140.jpg

1141.jpg

1142.jpg

1166.jpg

7. Alta Superflex Kneepads - Decent condition, but can you can definitely see the use (there are scratches and marks, but it would be impossible to keep them in perfect shape if you use them). Probably one of the most comfortable kneepads I've worn through my airsoft career, had a hard time finding these. $15.

1157.jpg

1158.jpg

8. Propper Multicam ACU Combat Coat - Good condition, very comfortable. It's a little faded, but nothing too much. $30.

1143.jpg

1148.jpg

9. Propper Multicam ACU Combat Trousers - Good condition, very comfortable. It's a little faded, but nothing too much. $30.

1150.jpg

1154.jpg

10. VForce Paintball Mask - Used a lot, work's well, and doesn't fog much. $20.

11. Coyote Tan Shemagh - Not worn much, in good shape. $10.

12. One Motorola T5200 Talkabout Radio - Bought used off amazon, works well, comes with batteries. $20.

13. Bowman Elite II Headset (with Military Standard Plug) - Works well, not too loud, or uncomfortable to wear. $14.

1132.jpg

Notes:

- The Motorola Radio and the Bowman work with one another using a cable. The cable connects the two, and allows you to talk using the push of a button that can clip onto anything. You do not need to buy them together, but I am just saying the radio works better with the headset attached to it...

- If you buy all of the Pouches and the Plate Carrier, the MC Combat Uniform, and the Cap together; I will pay for shipping.

- In the last picture, if you see an item that isn't listed in the sale, it isn't for sale....yet. I will be hosting another sale soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, with the new update all my PM's got erased. Either that or I cannot find them, in which case, if someone can help me that would be great. Considering I was on vacation for the past week, I have no idea if anyone PM'ed me, so sorry for not replying. If you are still interested, please PM me again.

Come on guys, I really need to get rid of this stuff. New Prices!

1. OE TECH Crye Multicam Plate Carrier - $85.

2. OE Tech Crye Multicam MOLLE Dual M4/M16 Magazine Pouches - I have 2 of them, and they are $13 each.

3. OE Tech Crye Multicam Hydration Carrier - $18.

4. OE Tech Crye Multicam Utility Pouch - $16.

5. OE Tech Crye Multicam Dual Pistol Magazine Pouch -$10.

6. OE Tech Crye Multicam Gunfighter Cap - $11.

8. Propper Multicam ACU Combat Coat - $25.

9. Propper Multicam ACU Combat Trousers - $25.

10. VForce Paintball Mask - $17.

11. Coyote Tan Shemagh - $8.

12. One Motorola T5200 Talkabout Radio - $18.

• 2 months later...

Remaining Items:

1. OE TECH Crye Multicam Plate Carrier - Good condition, served me well over the past few years. The only problem with it is that the left buckle is cracked. This does not impair it's performance in any way, it's just cracked a little bit. $100.

4. OE Tech Crye Multicam Utility Pouch - Good condition, one of the more recent pouches I have bought, hasn't seen much action. $20.

5. OE Tech Crye Multicam Dual Pistol Magazine Pouch - Good condition, can hold either pistol magazines, or speed loaders. $13.

6. OE Tech Crye Multicam Gunfighter Cap - Worn a few times, not many though. $13.

8. Propper Multicam ACU Combat Coat - Good condition, very comfortable. It's a little faded, but nothing too much. $30.

9. Propper Multicam ACU Combat Trousers - Good condition, very comfortable. It's a little faded, but nothing too much. $30.

10. VForce Paintball Mask - Used a lot, work's well, and doesn't fog much. $20.

11. Coyote Tan Shemagh - Not worn much, in good shape. $10.

12. One Motorola T5200 Talkabout Radio - Bought used off amazon, works well, comes with batteries. $20.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

1. OE TECH Crye Multicam Plate Carrier - Good condition, served me well over the past few years. The only problem with it is that the left buckle is cracked. This does not impair it's performance in any way, it's just cracked a little bit. $75.

4. OE Tech Crye Multicam Utility Pouch - Good condition, one of the more recent pouches I have bought, hasn't seen much action. $13.

5. OE Tech Crye Multicam Dual Pistol Magazine Pouch - Good condition, can hold either pistol magazines, or speed loaders. $8.

6. OE Tech Crye Multicam Gunfighter Cap - Worn a few times, not many though. $10.

10. VForce Paintball Mask - Used a lot, work's well, and doesn't fog much. $15.

12. One Motorola T5200 Talkabout Radio - Bought used off amazon, works well, comes with batteries. $15.

THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. If you want to bundle together items I can lower the price.

Archived