Airsoftclan.com

I had a deal a little while back with the salesman from airsoftclan.com . I placed an order for a TM M4A1 with the beginners package. All was well, and i recieved my rifle within 5 days, and in good packaging. I opened it up, plugged in the battery and waited until it charged, then took it out for some shots. I put the battery in, loaded the mag, and pulled the trigger. A horrible screetch/jamming/idontknowwhat sound came out of the gun and it wouldnt fire. I checked everything, tried it again, and it still wouldnt work. So i emailed the salesman from the company to see if we could send the rifle back and get a new rifle. He started out by saying yes, but then he started insisting that we did something to the gun. This was my first AEG, so i did ###### too it. Just took it out of the box, and charged the batt, thats it. Then he starts threatening to call the FBI on me for trying to get my money back, or at least a new rifle form this guy. Then he just quits replying overall, and i guess forgets to file an action to get our money, so we got our money back, and we sent him back the gun. This guy seemed good at first, but then he just got totally immature and unprofessional. And if he reads this, and tries to say he didnt say it, i got the emails to prove it, buddy

I had one transaction through them/him which ended in emails that turned unanswered. When possible, I advise people to stay the heck away from airsoftclan. :waggle:

Sorry to hear of your rough time.. but at least you got your money back.

• 2 months later...

Archived