Stupid people with airsoft guns

Crandall

Recently (one week ago) 2 kids brought some cheap spring airsoft guns to Troy High School to try to break mirrors in the bathroom. One had it hanging out of his back pocket. The police had to come and it was just a big mess. It's that kind of negative publicity on the sport that makes me mad. We'll at least they had good taste in guns it was a beretta :). What do you think??

I trust the police explained how silly this was by shooting them?

:lol:

Maybe gun crime in NY really is getting under control. We've got drive-bys with SMGs, NY has got dumb kids with cheap springers. I think I need to consider leaving the country.

No Sledge, we'd much prefer it if there was a giant ocean between you and us. ;)

There will always be dumb people in the world. It's sad really. :(

No Sledge, we'd much prefer it if there was a giant ocean between you and us.  ;)

So we shouldn't take Arnie-geddon 2005 to the US? :lol:

Sledge, there's always a place for you here in Hawaii, where the insane is dwarfed by the government. :blink:

But we're welcome in Hawaii! Cool. B)

As for dumb springer kids, I stand by my "kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" policy. You act dumb in public with guns, expect sudden and violent death. Simple :D

As for dumb springer kids, I stand by my "kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" policy. You act dumb in public with guns, expect sudden and violent death. Simple :D

Anyone remember the post i put up (might have been on the old forums?) about that little TW4T who shot my girlfriend in the leg with a springer when we were at the market?

The only thing that stopped me from killing the little TW4T was (apart from not wanting to get blood on me) all the people watching me having a go at the little git!

Dont think they'd have taken it right..... 18 year old smashing an 11 year olds face in.

Saying that, it was his parent faces i wanted to smash in <_< for letting the git out with it in the first place :angry:

I agree Sledge..... just make it a SLOW violent death instead of a sudden death.

And let me have ago first!!!

*AL*

Maybe gun crime in NY really is getting under control. We've got drive-bys with SMGs, NY has got dumb kids with cheap springers. I think I need to consider leaving the country.

No one pulls that *beep* in New York City (wanna know why?). I know upstate there are some morons. This week its airsoft with them next week it will be something else.

and then everyone wonders why the age limit to have one keeps going higher and higher. I mean shooting a mirror to see if it'll break? COME ON?!? People like that don't realise that they give this sport a bad name.

No, they don't even realise there is a sport called 'airsoft'. Besides, they use 'soft air' guns... ;)

No, they don't even realise there is a sport called 'airsoft'. Besides, they use 'soft air' guns...

I agree, they're not doing stupid things with soft air guns to make airsoft look bad; as havoc said, they probably don't know it exists. They're just bored adolescents.

Nobbers

Archived