What is Fap?

spetsnazdave87

A friend just sent me this... I dont know if its on here but couldnt find it in the search, so enjoy...

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37578

Edit: Im on page four and it gets better and better... some of the users' signatures are even funnier than the thread content itself...

Dave

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT THE FING F?

"wiki is for Wicca and pedia is for Catholic Pedophile!"

:o It shocks me that people can be that stupid and still live. Please tell me that place is due for a firebombing soon.

They all talk like little kids... "No MY god is the right one!". One even said its god's favorite forum. How presumptious do they need to be?

Proof positive that religion = mental sickness.

That is awesome.

Have ya checked out the 'medals'. 'Punched the most queers', 'true Christian Caucasian' & 'Ex masturbator'! :D

The rev Jim Osbornes 'sponsor a niglet' link! :rofl:

Levi Jone's 'Facts about Macs, only homers use macintosh computers'. :D

This is a virtual comedy gold mine.

Greg.

If it helps, I work with people who believe the only person to go into space is Jesus and that gays should be thrown from the highest building available and they aren't Christians.

Although there are plenty that would go along with it! :D

The site you see now is a watered down version of it's former self, you should have read it about 3-4 years ago (before it got shut down) best thread ever was the "Worst fake religions thread". They even used to have a sales section where they would sell there daughters to other families with one mother explaining that that they had chipped their daughters teeth in order to assist the Circumcision of their other children :o

ahahaha, the guy on the first page called Mark Henry was banned but he got it right

Probably BECAUSE he got it right, there are certain christian groups who just miss the point, make the rest of us look like cloud cookoo landites.

It is funny, that the actuall Christian members of the forum comitted a whole range of sins purely in that thread. I could go through, quote them all counter them and back it up with scripture. But I have better things to do with my life then argue with protestants.

Like fap.

Archived