What is Fap?

spetsnazdave87

For the slow to catch on as we discovered on the previous page the forum is satire. :P

Oh, did you have to point that out? How I wish you'd kept quiet.

I was just loving watching folk think it was real. The fact it's a spoof is pretty obvious. The fact it was already pointed out earlier in this thread, made the suckered, even funnier. ;)

Any thing including the word niglets has to be in jest. It's in the Geneva convention. Everybody knows that. :D

Greg.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just loving watching folk think it was real. The fact it's a spoof is pretty obvious. The fact it was already pointed out earlier in this thread, made the suckered, even funnier. ;)

I won't lose sleep over it. ;)

Just to put some of you out of your misery, that's a satirical forum.

Probably BECAUSE he got it right, there are certain christian groups who just miss the point, make the rest of us look like cloud cookoo landites.

To quote someone...

FAce Palm

;)

so its a satire o_O , but clearly some christians think it is real and post on it?

Is that it? because if all those post's are jokes then damn there good

QTF. They looked pretty convincing the first, and if it really is I would have lost faith in humanity.

Greg.

I cottoned on at about page 2 from reading some of the members 'titles' and such....though page 3-4 where the one poster claims not to own a mirror as it encourages vanity whilst posting on an internet forum clinched it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

haha count yourselves lucky that you can just look at forums like that and laugh and be shocked at how stupid those people are. I have to deal with people like that in real life quite often =[.

*EDIT*

after reading down further i saw that it's a satirical forum, if it is then it's dead on and hilarious.

on a sidenote if you guys want to read some ignorant comments by right wing Americans, then go to yahoo news and read the comments below any story that has to do with the health care bill or Obama. All those are real and for free.....oh America

It HAD to be a joke. I mean, the "Medals and awards" next to their name- are entirely hilarious. One of the, the dual medal, is called the TEA BAG PATRIOT!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

BTW- some of those people make me wanna punch a baby.

"I blame Obama. It's no coincidence he just signed the health care bill"

EDIT # 2- I just read 19 pages.

Brain= fried.

*fruitcage* Brilliant, I haven't laughed so much ina long time. I especially like the two people on the last few pages who are trying to talk to each other, and one guy says that if they become friends it will lead to them masturbating about each other, then watching each other masturbate, before they both sodomise each other and suffer eternal damnation in hell. I'm off to read more of this stuff.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• 2 months later...

Archived