Problem with Pte Mong

BIn

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2299330

I paid the same day as he post the thread, but he said he was too busy to post them to me.

His last pm to me is 18-Mar-2019, and never show up, not even logged into this forum...

I have sent him quite a lot pms and emails to his paypal as well

So if anyone knows Pte Mong & can point him in this direction it would be most appreciated

Cheers,

B

I hope you didn't use the "Gift" option has if you have paypal will do nothing.

I'll check my email box for the email i had between him and myself when i had issues and will post them if i find them.

ps

'18-Mar-2019' :o Pte Mong = The Doctor

Although things do look dodgy, it might not necessarily be. I am certainly tempted to think that its not deliberate foul play here since I have dealt with Pte Mong 2 or 3 times now without any problems. Interesting to see where this goes though, since he hasn't been on in so long :huh:

BIn,

A small update; I've tried contacting other members in an attempt to get his contact information, but to no avail so far.

For other members that see this thread, it goes to show just how important it is to exchange contact details before any transaction takes place (regardless of whether it be a trade or if cash is involved).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived