FS : G&P Aimpoint Comp ML2, Wilcox Mount, LMT Style BUIS, & G27 style Grip

Jin15

Got a few items up for sale! :)

- Payment accepted via PayPal only

- No reserves / No dibs, the first person to put the money for the item in my PayPal account gets it

- Shipping cost listed is for shipping within the mainland US only. I will ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and internationally but it will cost extra.

TRADES ACCEPTED : I will trade for any of the following items either + or - cash depending on value...

- Streamlight Sidewinder Compact (OD color)

- Magpul MOE Grip for AEGs (Black color)

- Mechanix original or Blackhawk SOLAG 1/2 finger gloves (size medium for either, new or lightly used only please)

- Alta Superflex Altalok Knee Pads (OD color, new or lightly used only please)

- Cyalume green and IR chemlight sticks (I'm only looking for a few of each at the moment, I don't need a case or anything)

- Airsoft Innovations Tornado Grenade (Black or FDE color)

That's everything! If it's not on that list than I'm probably not willing to trade for it. That said, on to the items for sale! :)

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

G&P Aimpoint Comp ML2 Style Red Dot Sight

=======================================

Like new condition. I took it out of the box, mounted it on a rail, looked through it a few times, and tested it to make sure it worked (which it did) and put it back in the box. The reason I'm selling this sight is because, as you can see from the second picture, when looking through the sight the view has a cyan color tint to it. The retailer I purchased this sight from (eHobby Asia) assures me that this is perfectly normal and that all current production G&P Aimpoint replicas have this tint to the glass. So even though I know this is normal for these sights, and the blue tint just about disappears and does not affect your aiming when you look through the sight with both eyes open, it still bugs me. It doesn't affect the performance of the sight, it just irritates me from an aesthetic standpoint.

So it's up for sale! The sight works great, comes in the original box with an L-mount that provides an upper 1/3 co-witness on M4 type rifles, allen key to adjust the locking screws on the mount, and 1 set of batteries. The sight has 5 brightness settings (the highest of which can easily be seen in direct bright sunlight) and is generally well built all around.

Price : $35 shipped

MK18MOD0MOUNT.jpg

EBB replica Wilcox Mk18 Style Mount

================================

A 30mm mount for Aimpoint replicas (like the one I have for sale above) that provides an upper 1/3 co-witness. At the moment I'm using a stock photo due to the fact that this mount actually hasn't arrived yet. It's on it's way to me in the mail from EBB at the moment and should arrive tomorrow or the next day based on the tracking information. I just thought I'd list it now to save me the trouble of having to go back and list it later, but I will be sure to add a proper picture of it when it arrives. Needless to say this mount is brand new in package.

Price : $14 shipped

DSC00200.jpg

LMT Style BUIS

=============

Not sure what company made this one. I was told it was Classic Army but the finish of the paint on it is pretty rough looking and doesn't look up to CA's usual standards. And that's why I'm selling it really, because I'm kinda picky about the finish on my guns and parts and I don't care for the rough finish on this one. It works just fine and is in lightly used condition, the finish just looks a little shoddy.

Price : $8.00 shipped

DSC00196-1.jpg

Element G27 Style Grip for M4 AEGs

================================

Like new in package! I purchased this for my Classic Army X-Series M4, took it out of the package when it arrives, tried putting it on the gun, and it wouldn't fit. As soon as I determined that the grip would not fit my gun I packed it back up in it's original packaging and set it aside to list for sale. It should fit most M4 style AEGs (Tokyo Marui, G&P, JG, etc.) but it will not fit a Classic Army X-Series M4. But then again I'm not sure any aftermarket grips fit the CA X-Series M4 since I've tried 3 different grips so far and none of them fit. The quality of this grip is surprisingly good for an ACM product, it looks feels exactly like the King Arms version of the G27 grip and I really couldn't tell the two apart holding them in my hands. Good stuff here.

Price : $12.50 shipped

That's everything! Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in buying or trading :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived