Selling my A&K Dragnov

well, im tired of spring guns. the more i think about scrimmaging with this thing, the more i just feel it wont be fun.

effectively, your getting 2 dragnovs. one, fully working and best you can build one, current generation A&K dragunov and a first generation parts A&K dragnov. the only thing missing from the parts gun is the loading nozzle, which is fubar and the reason i bought a second one.

total things included in the package:

my current dragunov as it is:

-500 FPS (estimated) spring (came with original dragnov, current gen drags have much weaker springs)

-6.03 450mm EdGi AEG barrel ($65)

-soft, firefly bucking ($20)

a replacement part for almost anything that could break (worth around $120 i would think, cost me $175 when they first came out)

an outer barrel that was shortened almost to the gas block and the front sight of one of my flash hiders was embedded into the gas block

-i did this in preparation to add a large suppressor to the end, for a different look. ill tell you how to complete it

a pistol grip

-i cut the stock off of one of the grips to see how it looked, no sense in keeping it

a low profile belarussian scope mount ($56)

a metal 200rnd mag and a plastic 200 round mag

its kind of sad to see it go, but i really want to build a semi auto DMR out of a classic rifle, and i need money to start that project

so, in total, i spent around $420 on this project so far. i want to see 300USD plus shipping OBO. i will be a bit flexible with this, as i know its a clone. but theres a lot of stuff here.

to finish it, i was going to add a suppressor to the shortened barrel, replace the allen grub screws with hardened steel ones, rethread the grub screw holes with helicoil and add a bit of steel sheet metal to the face of the sear to keep its shape.

ill add a JG scope for an extra $10 for those of you who don't have a scope to put on it. ill get pics of the package later and make sure of what parts i do and don't have and make a small list of parts i do not have more than one of. i will not part out.

i will entertain trades for DMR AEGs, but my main aim is an MGC 10/22.

i may have missed some info here, but please, PM me with any questions.

• 5 weeks later...

alright, time for an update. i cant find my parts bag that had a lot of the small parts to the spare dragunov in it. i have no clue where it went and have been looking for it since i made this sale topic.

well, because of the missing parts, im lowering the price to 250 shipped CONUS, OBO.

basically, whats missing is the spare:

guide rods

bolt guide spring

trigger assembly

small parts bolted to the body besides the levers

piston

cylinder

hand guard latch

the screws that held on those parts

thats all thats missing.

i also can say that, when the barrel and bucking break in, you will see an accuracy range of ~230 feet. if you can fix the air seal problem (between the relationship of the loading nozzle and hop up unit) that range will certainly increase. (saying that now made me think of installing the spare hop up unit to check air seal and test fire. ill see what happens.)

also, i'm open to any trade offers now.

thanks for looking

• 4 weeks later...

Archived