A.C.M. Anti Material Rifle (AA0901)

Jon L

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I THINK they were going for that home-brewed anti-APC look. I saw something like it in a militia video once. It was blasting holes in plate armor like a sharp hot metal eating utensil through a processed dairy fat brick. Looks similar, but the one I saw was much longer, had a full wood stock and was based off of a much heftier caliber. Still they look similar, but different.

What the hell is this? Wood receiver with M4 grip and stock. Now that is a sickening sight.

I can't figure out. It seems like there is a gas intake on the cylinder, but it is not mentioned in the details. No reference to any compatibility, either.

And STILL the obsession with bolting armalite bits onto every other gun persists. WHY. Its ugly and uncompfortable!

Its nice to see them try something new, but if they keep up at this rate they will decide that nobody buys new interesting guns and make some more amirites.

Well, ya cant say its uncomfortable just yet, but it certainly is ugly., lol

Interesting choice of grip and stock though, not typical M4 ones as you would expect if they were just hashing it together with bits left over from other things.

Hmm, seems like ACM manufacturers caught on to the "Anime girl with big *** rifles blasting APC/TANK/PLANES into bits with one shot" trend that had been going on in the past few years.

Although I would like to have a longer barrel.

Archived