in trouble for a threesome

loki7491

before i continue with this - i should point out it is a 100% true and genuine story, involving me, my wife and a hot blonde with large breasts.....

now then, the other night we had a threesome. i apparantly ignored my wife for the most part and concentrated my time to the other lady. in the morning my wife had the arseache with me and refused to talk to me until about midday.

not particularly funny i hear you say........ allow me to put this into perspective.

it was a dream - HER dream. she dreamt about the threesome, she imagined me ignoring her...... SHE REALLY DID GIVE ME THE COLD SHOULDER UNTIL THE AFTERNOON.

i found the whole thing just a little amusing and thought i would share it with you all!

if you are lucky enough to have a partner who dreams about sexual experimentation........ may i suggest you somehow get into her dreams and control her sub-concious as you may end up in trouble if all you do is sleep peacefully next to your loved one!

edited for my ###### spelling! i dare say there are other mistakes in there - nevermind!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived