Go to unread posts link always goes to first page

Just been trying to catch up with stuff I missed from before the switch over and found some thing a little odd. The little button at the start of the thread names that pops up with the mouse over text "Go to first unread post" always seems to go to the first page of a thread. Even the ones I know I have read in the old forum. (The H&K and G36 picture threads being the first two that come to mind, though the custom gear thread in the gear picture section that I have posted in goes to page 1 too)

Any one else getting this? Is it just some thing waiting to be enabled or is it lost forever?

Same here, I was about to post this and saw this topic. When I click on a topic with 90pg ex, and last page I read was 65pg, it redirects me on page 1.

Would be nice and useful to bring back that function. Last post read, to be first post displayed.