Customer support is lacking?

Cosmitz

I placed an order Sunday night on the 28th. Soon after, i found out there are some issues with shipping replicas via EMS to my country and i emailed them asking what my options are in that case. I mentioned i was willing to give up the pistol if they would refund the price of it + shipping. Got a reply two and a half days later, which said i should upgrade to UPS for another 48$ to be safe with receiving my items. They only focused on that aria and ignored my removing the gun option. I don't want to use UPS since they tax the living jeebus out of it, and i mailed them back saying to use EMS and drop the pistol from the order and offer the refund. Four work days and a weekday later.. no reply. I mailed them yet again tonight to solve the issue. The order is still in processing, ofcourse.

I really had hoped to have this solved by last week if you can believe it, thus the EMS, and have the order arrive this week MAX. Guess that won't happen and i'll have to play a national event without my favorite gun. I keep getting stunned at the poor customer support i receive from some companies. -.-

Can the 48 hours reply-limit actually be 48 hours? *Sigh*

Yes, Sorry.

the 5 day long weekend's worth of emails, to be answered in 3 days before the weekend is quite the extreme task.

we do try, some technical or "is this in stock" question emails, will be passed on to try and get to the more important mails.

But its unavoidable that some might not get read for a few days if at all.

please resend any email if your not hear from us in a few days, as daily mails should still get processed.

and its the backlog that may go idle if we don't have the time.

We are hear to help.

:rolleyes:

Archived