Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davedawg123

Click here to view by last post - Airsoft news section

Yeah that link is from the old version of IPB, you just need to scroll down to the bottom and click the big blue bar that says "click here to show filter options" and change that from topic posted to last post.

Yeah that link is from the old version of IPB, you just need to scroll down to the bottom and click the big blue bar that says "click here to show filter options" and change that from topic posted to last post.

Hi cazboab,

Will the Admin staff be changing this any time soon? To be honest with you, the "Click here to view by last post" was good, and now it's very frustrating because I have two options:

1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the filter options

2. Beat the *suitcase* out of my keyboard in rage

Could we please get that link working again? ^_^

(I don't post often, but thats my one gripe!)

You only have to do it once; when you scroll down to the bottom of the page to change filter options, there is a "remember filters' box that you can check and it'll save it. ;)

Cheers for heads up and solution. I have adjusted the header in the news page so that people have the updated manner to change the news forum displaying for them

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.