Hi Folks,

Just thought I'll give a brief review of my experience with Intelligent Armour.

I called up by phone (yes, I know, old school, but I like to speak to an actual person when ordering), the phone was answered withing 3 rings, so good sign.

I spoke to a gentlemen, asked if my stuff was in stock (Oakley SI 6" Assault Boot Black, Oakley A Frame Assault Black, Oakley A Frame Assault Green Envy),

they were all in stock. I made the official order at about 14.30 yesterday, got a phonecall 5 mins later to say that all was good and ready to be shipped. 10 mins later got

an email from UPS saying shipping was in progress.

Went into my office in Soho, central London at 10am this morning, 2 boxes sitting on my desk, all bits accounted for.

I highly recommend this company for your tactical gear needs.

I ordered an item last week via web, expecting a week or so before delivery.

Nope. Next day.

That's how it's done folks. UK Airsoft retailers take note.

I'm still awaiting a reply from two I emailed last week... (well, if you don't want my £400/£900 respectively, it's up to you!).

• 11 months later...

Yup these guys are excellent. When I ordered my ESS Goggles one of the colours wasn't in stock and someone from the store rang me at 11pm to ask for the next action to take. Didn't expect that phonecall i can tell you that. Highly commended and will certainly buy from them again. A+++++++ from me because they are really that good.

They are not that far from me.

Both times I have visited their store in person. Alex was warm, welcoming and cheerful, very helpful and when I mentioned that I saw his add on Arnies, even gave me 10% off!

Have visited with my wife both times and each time she has been welcomed, and felt part of the conversation. As someone above mentioned, this is how stuff should be done! Can't recommend him highly enough!

Just wish I had more money to spend there!

Later daze.

Lee

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm, After reading the first few comments i thought id be ok buy with them now the last few comments have laid some seeds of doubt in my mind,

Ordered on the 18th via paypal, got my paypal reciept but no other email confirmation, rang last weekend said they have my item in stock but my email may have gotten lost because i use hotmail, will be shipped monday so expect it tuesday, still nothing.

will ring again tomorrow and if i dont recieve anything by monday i will start a paypal dispute

• 1 month later...