Just wish TM made this, if they did we'd have all the after market metal barrels and higher quality triggers and hammers we could possibly want. Hope KSC does a Silver one, they used to in ABS.

There are some lovely wooden grips out there for these as well folks.

yeah I just bought some off ebay from thailand. around $40 shipped.

The geniue (what maybe these thais are as well I dunno)grips are just way too expensive. Around $100 for a pair of grips for an airsoftgun is beyond my comofort lever.

But anyways, some nice wooden grips make it look even classier.

So today I finally shot it. I had to wait and order a propane adapter first, from Airsoft Atlanta. It got here just 3 days after I ordered!

The blowback rocks. :P I don't even know how to describe it. It just adds to the fun, and realism, so much. :)

The important part is accuracy. For I guess the 300 rounds I shot today, I was mostly aiming at a target about a foot in diameter, 55 feet away. I quickly saw that hop-up needed to break in, because almost every shot flew off in a random direction before it got to the target, even with hop-up all the way down. This is with G&G .25g Biodegradable bbs.

But after I guess 200rds or so my shots went straighter, and didn't fly off much. I could hit the target 7 out of 10 times consistently. But for some reason if I line up the sights with the target, they go a bit above, so I had to aim a bit low.

I did not clean the barrel yet, so that should improve accuracy even more. But mostly I am very impressed with the gun, especially the fact that I can get 60 bbs on one gas fill. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Was just firing mine today for some fun, and I noticed some problems that I've noticed.

1. For some reason, my mags seem to have an issue with holding rounds. Sometimes it's the bb's getting stuck in the chamber, mostly it's two or more bb's getting stuck side by side at various in the mag. I figure it's usually a result of loading mishaps, or that it's the brand of bb's. I use KSC and AE brands in various weights.

2.For some reason, it was firing way to the left today. I've never messed with the hop-up, but I figure that may be a cause, along with the loading issues and perhaps the barrel.

3.My recoil spring seems to bend slightly when in regular position. It seems a bit too long, but the gun fires alright.

I keep the gun maintained as best as I can, but I feel I am doing something wrong. Could someone chime in on the specific spots on the slide and other parts to keep lubed up? I usually pay attention to the areas with wear and overall, but I keep dreading my actions.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't really be sure about your shooting and loading troubles, but I would say it's probably the hopup giving you trouble. Fool around with it some, maybe take it down to make sure there's nothing jammed or ripped in it if that doesn't work. As for the spring, mine also bends a little, so I would assume that's normal.

Hope that helps

1. For some reason, my mags seem to have an issue with holding rounds. Sometimes it's the bb's getting stuck in the chamber, mostly it's two or more bb's getting stuck side by side at various in the mag. I figure it's usually a result of loading mishaps, or that it's the brand of bb's. I use KSC and AE brands in various weights.

Try a different brand. I had that same problem with store-branded BBs getting stuck between them. Usually, pistol mags have strong springs, but it can happen. Get yourself some G&G 0.20s and try again.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Got mine with two spare mags. Also got a silver barrel and wood grips on the way, as well as a tightbore and a falcon hop rubber (if I need it, I'm usually pretty happy with the stock one, but $6 is cheap enough to keep a couple handly ;) ).

The only problem with mine is a couple of small dents in the inner barrel, presumable from the factory, which are making it shoot about 1.5ft high at 6m or so. Incredibly irritating to skirmish with, but at least its consistently in the same place! I got it from JDairsoft in the UK, but couldn't be bothered to send it back as I wouldn't have had it back in time, I already had a replacement barrel on the way and it was still skirmishable.

The ASG markings on the right side are a bit fugly, but nail polish remover should eliminate them in short order.

Also, no dots on the sights make aiming a tad slower, but nitesiters will soon fix that :D

Oh, and the recoil spring is a little wimpy but it does the job at least.

Other than those things, it is the perfect handgun for me. The controls are perfect, the grip is perfect. Trigger pull is lighter than a TM 1911 (something I didn't think was possible) although slightly longer. Gas efficiency is about 3.5 magazine loads per fill of gas, so about 75 before it farts the last of the gas out. Can't really give an accurate report on range because of the barrel dents, but I was getting hits out to 40m with no issue at all (just a few more shots than I might have liked to "sight it in"). Incredible for snap shooting, very fast cycle speed (faster and snappier than a TM 1911, which again, I didn't think was possible). It can empty all 23rds without a hint of cool down in rapid fire. Can't wait to skirmish it again!