Star AK47 mags

Don_R_Luigi

• 2 weeks later...

I have some m16 star magazines for my m15a4 and they work pretty good. I also have a FAMAS and i cant seem to get them to work in the FAMAS. I have my FAMAS modded to take m165 mags and it does, but it wont take the star mags for some reason. I dont know why and it might be fixable.

I am a standard mag freek, only standard mags for me. I have an SR16 and 10 star 30 round mags alog with 2 Tm standard mags. I love reloading and runing out of ammo in a clip, i can't stand hi caps personaly. And i had a vest that can hold 12 mags and it alwayed felt empty, but not anymore. I dislike it when people where tactical vest and only have one or two mags in it. I had that same problem untill i got my hands on these beauties. The plastic is very strong as well as the spring that is used to push the bb's. The spring pushes with alot more force that a TM mag. The mag feeds with no problems and rests in the gun's mag well perfectly. When you pick up a single mag it feels light, but when your vest is full of them you can feel a fair bit of weight, which feels really nice.

Archived