Airsoft Skirmish Headache....

Swiper

After having Airsoft Skirmish go as quiet as a sub trying to avoid a destroy depth charging it on me, I wonder how many others have had the same experience of me?

A year ago (or so) at Phoenix Rising III, my barely used STAR LSW with full upgraded tightbore barrel etc - packed in. At the same time my mate asked me to get his pistol repaired. Airsoft Skirmish was onsite, I paid for my mates M60 repair they did there and then and then spoke to them and they said they should be able to repair them and post back to me sharpish. I also asked them to contact me before doing any work - handed over my details and thought that would be that. I was gutted to have such a new piece of kit die, but was looking forward to having it rolling again.

After weeks of not hearing anything I sent them a email and they said that they had the guns safe and that they should be ready for my next game. We arranged that they would take it to Phoenix Rising IV, the next event I would go to. I arrived, went to Airsoft Skirmish, and they said that the gun had been taken all the way to Catterick instead. Since my reserve gun was out of action, I eventually managed to borrow a gun and 'enjoy' a weekend of mundane airsofting - wrecked as I relied on them taking my gun to the event! Airsoft Skirmish promised to post it back to me free of charge.

Anyway, a few emails were sent and after that I let it lie for a few months as I simply forgot as work and uni was more pressing. I did however send occasional emails. Recently on the 21st March, I sent them an email to finally get this sorted. I recieved a reply saying that the guns were safe, and that could they have my address to post it back to me.

I replied with this and have heard nout since, and it is yet another time I've given my details and heard nothing. I have now sent around 6-7 more emails (one or two a week), and a phone message that has gone unanswered. I'm really frustrated that nothings seemingly happened, and it appears that all my contact messages are being ignored. Has anyone else had this experience from Airsoft Skirmish and any idea how to pursue it further to get my kit back?

Hi there, these guys are currently meant to be submitting my ukara registration, and have been for near 2 months. Useless.

It is near impossible to get this guy on the phone / any reply at all, even when you are looking to buy stuff. Can't imagine what it would be like on getting a refund.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

• 2 weeks later...

I've spoken to endless amounts of people trying to chase their stuff they have left with Dave. My mate Karl threatened him with Trading Standards and got his MP5 back sharpish after that, after many months and false promises. I felt bad as I was the one who told him to try AS for repairs.

Archived