MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

I sure hope they aren't just releasing the Tan and Black ones first. They've been saying it would come in black, tan, and "foliage" for months now. I've waited for months for this to come out so that I could get an FG one, if just the other two come out first it would be a serious smack in the face. Worse so than if just the black one came out first.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

I sure hope they aren't just releasing the Tan and Black ones first. They've been saying it would come in black, tan, and "foliage" for months now. I've waited for months for this to come out so that I could get an FG one, if just the other two come out first it would be a serious smack in the face. Worse so than if just the black one came out first.

Well, naturally the black and tan ones are coming first, it's what's wanted more, and just the usual Magpul way.

I can't link because I'm on my iPod and was watching through the YouTube app, but ASGI has a review of the ACR up. New one. In depth. Looks much better than the railed version. They call it the Masada bur Tim explains why.

If I were to get this- I'd get the one w/o rails. It looks much sleeker

Dude, Linking to it would have been way easier.

http://www.airsoftou...UL-PTS-ACR.html

[/i]

[/font][/color]

im useing my moms Work computer for a while,it prevents certain actions like linking without permission,but im trying to fix it,sorrry

Fede is basicly A one shade version of ACU right?or a new all enviroment camo?

Well, naturally the black and tan ones are coming first, it's what's wanted more, and just the usual Magpul way.

fde is kinda "new coulor",but it should be out soon,better to get some coulours first then wait for all 3

Is it out yet biggrin.gif

next month it should hit some stores,by summers end it should be in most

I can't link because I'm on my iPod and was watching through the YouTube app, but ASGI has a review of the ACR up. New one. In depth. Looks much better than the railed version. They call it the Masada bur Tim explains why.

If I were to get this- I'd get the one w/o rails. It looks much sleeker

well,you MAY not need a rail set at all,sincei think you can add rails to the handagaurd itself,like the M.O.E handgaurd

to superking foliage isn't really that new. It's a dark gray green color that is used somewhat in acu, although most of what magpul pts releases as foliage is more od than fg. And FDE is probably going to be the same as tan. FDE means flat dark earth, it's the color that "tan" scars are supposed to be.

It will come out in FDE and Black initially. I'm still not sure about FG but it is slated to come out at some point ... when exactly isn't clear, perhaps at the same time as the others, who knows. FDE and black are the more popular colors so it makes sense to get those out onto the market first.

I'm kinda shocked some people aren't familiar with FDE vs. regular tan vs. FG vs. OD Green vs. Ranger green at this point. :huh: They've been around for several years now.

Personally I'd really like to see a UDE ACR but that's probably a pipe dream.

It will come out in FDE and Black initially. I'm still not sure about FG but it is slated to come out at some point ... when exactly isn't clear, perhaps at the same time as the others, who knows. FDE and black are the more popular colors so it makes sense to get those out onto the market first.

I'm kinda shocked some people aren't familiar with FDE vs. regular tan vs. FG vs. OD Green vs. Ranger green at this point. :huh: They've been around for several years now.

Personally I'd really like to see a UDE ACR but that's probably a pipe dream.

Aren't LaRue the only ones that promote UDE? I don't see Magpul stuff in UDE but on their site.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU...............

Plasticmag- You have to realize that the majority of their audience knows as much about the ACR as they see on COD MW2.

Yes, but that's no excuse for ######-poor weapons handling, swearing, and in general acting like an unprofessional cockgobbler.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU...............

Plasticmag- You have to realize that the majority of their audience knows as much about the ACR as they see on COD MW2.

Well the Pts version is just like MW2's version

No recoil

Accurate

Awsome

Ever pro And nobo wants it

Fast,VERY Fast

Light

maybe same color?

sights ae so accurate you dont need a scope

Is weak...

but unfortuneatly i can already see the god awful shades of black and red on it already*cough*MW2 Nerds are messing up this sport*cough*

Edited by SuperKingBigNuts

Well the Pts version is just like MW2's version

No recoil

Accurate

Awsome

Ever pro And nobo wants it

Fast,VERY Fast

Light

maybe same color?

sights ae so accurate you dont need a scope

Is weak...

but unfortuneatly i can already see the god awful shades of black and red on it already*cough*MW2 Nerds are messing up this sport*cough*

wide-eyed.gifwide-eyed.gifwide-eyed.gif

WOW! Can it also fly? If it can fly, I'll def be using this gun to fall out of helos and planes like they do in the games.

and i herd u can use the stock sights as sniper ones, to hit stuff at like 500 yds.

and how fast is it, because i dont want it to out run me.

and yeah, i hate the recoil all my other AEG's give me.

how are modern warfare fans messing up the sport? I'm a huge fan of both airsoft and call of duty, I've been playing airsoft for almost 7 years now, and being 19 that actually means something. Other than annoying players who have a false sense of superiority about it I don't really see many negative impacts from MW2. It causes new products to be made, it brings players to the game (I still hesitate to call airsoft a sport), and it generally boosts a lot of companies sales. I will admit that since I own MW2 stuff I worry about not being taken seriously because of it. But the only things that I've bought directly because of MW2 are the TF141 shagmaster and a tf141 patch. I got the shagmaster because I thought they were cool in the game and I liked the concept behind heavy fleece helping to disrupt your outline. I only got the TF141 version because it was cheaper, and I only got the patch because I got the jacket. I have however used a scar-h since I graduated high school, I plan on buying an ACR when it comes out and if I ever find one for a good price I want a CTAR. But I've wanted the CTAR since long before MW2 existed, and I didn't want the magpul ACR until I found out about it's modularity and other impressive features.

back on topic though, if they delay it until August I'm literally going to **** a brick. Especially if I wait until August, and they don't release the FG version with the initial release. Hopefully they're just getting shipped to the US and Europe first or something. As it stands I still have $450 earmarked so I can grab one as soon as they come up for pre-order on a site I use and trust.