MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

how are modern warfare fans messing up the sport? I'm a huge fan of both airsoft and call of duty, I've been playing airsoft for almost 7 years now, and being 19 that actually means something. Other than annoying players who have a false sense of superiority about it I don't really see many negative impacts from MW2. It causes new products to be made, it brings players to the game (I still hesitate to call airsoft a sport), and it generally boosts a lot of companies sales. I will admit that since I own MW2 stuff I worry about not being taken seriously because of it. But the only things that I've bought directly because of MW2 are the TF141 shagmaster and a tf141 patch. I got the shagmaster because I thought they were cool in the game and I liked the concept behind heavy fleece helping to disrupt your outline. I only got the TF141 version because it was cheaper, and I only got the patch because I got the jacket. I have however used a scar-h since I graduated high school, I plan on buying an ACR when it comes out and if I ever find one for a good price I want a CTAR. But I've wanted the CTAR since long before MW2 existed, and I didn't want the magpul ACR until I found out about it's modularity and other impressive features.

back on topic though, if they delay it until August I'm literally going to **** a brick. Especially if I wait until August, and they don't release the FG version with the initial release. Hopefully they're just getting shipped to the US and Europe first or something. As it stands I still have $450 earmarked so I can grab one as soon as they come up for pre-order on a site I use and trust.

well,not players like you

i mean the ones that try to shoot through the walls,and pretend to stay in cover due to the fear of a AC130

and call other players noob

any "Un-fair" gun in the game is unfair here

and buy high power springs(430 and above)to elimante FMJ

and since the game realse,more low grade companies have focused on externals rather then internals(notice the new m203s shiny paint and lower quality)thats just one point i made of such incedents

but if can"Seperate"between game and airsoft,go ahead

dont get me wrong i loved both the game and the sport,but not people that thinks its the "game"

please tell me if this is confuseing

Edited by SuperKingBigNuts

SuperKingBigNuts - go and sit in the corner and have a word with yourself.

Can we keep this on topic, there's an off topic MW thread for your useless mutterings.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to add a bit more updated info on this soon.......................... eyes peeled and fingers crossed!

There was an FDE promo?

I could have sworn that there was a shot of it in FDE somewhere. Maybe I got confused and it was actually just a Magpul tan shot. Guh. :blink:

Well at any rate, I really want a FDE/CB version similar to those official Magpul 'splash page' photos a couple pages back.

(Just for recap: clicky)

Edited by revenga

im not troolling,this wil actualyl be my first airsoft gun over 50 dollers(well ill considered it 20,but i got it from walmart at the time..)so im kinda new to high end guns,since most fo you by now probly ahd 3 guns..

Ah man you fooled me!

But I'm really looking forward to this release and I hate to see the thread derailed like this.

Has anyone got any more info on the internals? Do we finally have an answer to the question of who makes them?

the last I heard they were still saying that Magpul PTS was the sole producer of parts for this gun. If that's the case, and their gearbox parts are anywhere near as nice as their externals I'll be pretty stoked. I want to say that I've seen their gun in FDE too, was one of the example from shotshow fde? Either way I've never been a fan of "Tan" guns so I own quite a few black guns. This is why I was excited about them releasing the ACR in FG, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they're going to release it at the same time as the others. In the past it seems like they have released their stuff in all three basic colors at first. It'd be real wild if they release it in multicam later, although I wouldn't get it. In TN multicam is only useful in late fall and winter, during the summer it gets so green here that multicam makes you stand out really badly. Not quite like ucp makes you stand out everywhere (except the moon maybe) but still pretty bad.

Ah man you fooled me!

But I'm really looking forward to this release and I hate to see the thread derailed like this.

Has anyone got any more info on the internals? Do we finally have an answer to the question of who makes them?

Are you bieng sarcastic -_- if not,i know,im a "Noob"to this game

the last I heard they were still saying that Magpul PTS was the sole producer of parts for this gun. If that's the case, and their gearbox parts are anywhere near as nice as their externals I'll be pretty stoked. I want to say that I've seen their gun in FDE too, was one of the example from shotshow fde? Either way I've never been a fan of "Tan" guns so I own quite a few black guns. This is why I was excited about them releasing the ACR in FG, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they're going to release it at the same time as the others. In the past it seems like they have released their stuff in all three basic colors at first. It'd be real wild if they release it in multicam later, although I wouldn't get it. In TN multicam is only useful in late fall and winter, during the summer it gets so green here that multicam makes you stand out really badly. Not quite like ucp makes you stand out everywhere (except the moon maybe) but still pretty bad.

uhhhhhh

Woodland ForTheWin?

and after 3 years of devloping,its internals should be no less then excelent,THIS is why this wil lbe my first hugh quaity AEG,for its durableity,while insteading of trying to spend tons of upgrading on a simple JG Or even A E1 get this,its even EASYIER then a aug,and thats easy

Phew,

Guys, please keep the discussion reasonably on-topic.

I just had to go back and read some of SuperKingBigNuts'posts to find out what all the fuss was about and, frankly, it gave me a head-ache.

If I have to deal with any more posts of the same quality I'll probably just put him out of my misery by suspending him until he learns how to spell properly and we don't want that, do we? :unsure:

SuperKing BigNuts stop posting, thanks in advance

I am totally divided about this gun. I've been looking forward to it for years, like everyone else, but £400 is a lot of money for a student, and reading the thread has really not helped me make up my mind. I just want a nice gun that can shoot a long way and is easy to look after and will last for years :( I've played with cheap clones the whole time I've been airsofting and I wanted this one to step up into having a 'real' AEG. And I know this will be good, but not the top of the range slice of the future everyone was expecting.

I hope the gearbox isn't made by ARES. Although since both companies have denied it I am inclined to believe them.

This is adding nothing useful to the discussion.

Edited by Forti

Seem to remember their where pictures of a Tan one as I remember the black bit around the ejection port. Unless it was RS but faily sure it was PTS.

It was RS.

I have pictures of the RS ACR in FDE, which I can put up if required. But as they're RS I'm hesitant in case people get their hopes up thinking it's promos of the airsoft version. :S

I don't think it's necessary to post the RS. We all know what the RS FDE one looks like. It's the PTS one that everyone's curious about.

Id bet my airsoft equipment that is an Ares/Star build. as i posted earlier on in the thread. it has all the hallmarks now seeing it from the inside too. :)

at least most if it is easily upgraded though if ever needed, there's no hassle changing the gears, piston etc in one of these. my only concern would be the shell itself but as long as parts are readily available "just in case" then all is well, Id love one of these with fixed stock, RIS front end and a 10 inch barrel. :)