MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

Woops... didn't actually see the posts in-between my last 2 somehow, hence my last one is entirely out of context. Anyway, apologies, moving on...

Was surprised at the release date Airsoft GI has up on their site right now, but then again I think that may have just been them covering their arses. It'll almost be a weird feeling when these finally come out, you get so used to waiting it's strange when you're not waiting any more. Will certainly be interesting to see how rapidly they go out of stock wherever they go up for sale, and how well PTS keep up with the demand. The FPG certainly flew off the shelves but it did seem to come back in to stock fairly quickly which was good to see.

I was told first production will be exported to Europe, US, and Japan.

second production a month later will go to HK.

but someone else told me they would be liberating a few boxs.

its a case of wait and see it guess.

I got to cope a feel of one yesterday. Its nice!

i have an A&K version and are happy with it. but the ACR is an improvement in the knobs and buttons.

and 2 to 3 times the price.

still.... good stuff!

apparently... next Wednesday is the special day.

:D

FC

!? HK get's 2nd production even when this comes from HK!? That kinda ***! Personally I'd rather not buy locally (me being in JP) at exorbitant prices even if it's getting here first.

I totally agree with AnakChan, I live in Spain but I was hoping to buy it directly from HK....

But more important...someone said something about next wednesday?.. any information to back up this release date??

Please do not play with my feelings..I have been aiting for too long now...............

But the wait is almost over..

Latest from Airsoft Outlet NW, who are generally pretty well in the know:

"First off we just placed our pre-order for the MAGPUL PTS MASADA, and we're told that the new conservative ETA is the end of September or early October. The first model available will be the 5.56 variant in Black, Tan, and Foliage, which we'll be getting all three. The suggested MSRP will be $475, but expect them to go for as low as $450." (dated July 16, 2010)

sweet foliage is coming out in the first run, and hopefully I'll be getting it for Christmas like I originally thought. Well last year, but who's arguing the semantics.

in my opinon,i think you should wait a lil longer,i know,its been a unbearable wait but rember since the accsiores wont come out the same time like chinse clones.A month or two,more upgrades will be aviable,many more units will be in stock(rember my constant referance to MW2 Noobs and MagPul Lovers?)and of course i need a retractable stock,im still a kid XD and kinda want the prototype look...

A lil off topic but can some peopl in thier post,well,tell about the upgrades they want to do?

if i keep it plain,and if the rails for the standard handgaurd rail come soon(NOT the full rail set)simply a China made ACOG replica(imllumanated)and a docter sight,a silencer(did a small company made a liscened MASDA Silencer?)and handgrip or the grip that uscm(or who ever had the prototype) grip that came with it and of course a folding stock and Lancer midcaps(sorry it its a little messy,but my hands hurt after a wight lifting accident..)

Edited by SuperKingBigNuts

in my opinon,i think you should wait a lil longer,i know,its been a unbearable wait but rember since the accsiores wont come out the same time like chinse clones.A month or two,more upgrades will be aviable,many more units will be in stock(rember my constant referance to MW2 Noobs and MagPul Lovers?)and of course i need a retractable stock,im still a kid XD and kinda want the prototype look...

A lil off topic but can some peopl in thier post,well,tell about the upgrades they want to do?

if i keep it plain,and if the rails for the standard handgaurd rail come soon(NOT the full rail set)simply a China made ACOG replica(imllumanated)and a docter sight,a silencer(did a small company made a liscened MASDA Silencer?)and handgrip or the grip that uscm(or who ever had the prototype) grip that came with it and of course a folding stock and Lancer midcaps(sorry it its a little messy,but my hands hurt after a wight lifting accident..)

Understatement of the year.

And also- I'm pretty sure upgrades are NOT going to be out within 1-2 months. It took this long for the actual gun. Also- why should he wait, if he'd be getting the exact same gun, just, later.

And what prototype grip are you referring to?

Understatement of the year.

And also- I'm pretty sure upgrades are NOT going to be out within 1-2 months. It took this long for the actual gun. Also- why should he wait, if he'd be getting the exact same gun, just, later.

And what prototype grip are you referring to?

well i thought it was a prototype at first since it was on the gun..but i looked around on magpul website and its the AFG

now the big question is to pre-order FG from ehobby or wait for a store that I like more to put it up.

EDIT Nevermind, not a huge decision, the only shipping option from ehobby was 98 bucks. I've gotten way better shipping from them, which makes me feel like they're gouging

Edited by LeftyFlip

now the big question is to pre-order FG from ehobby or wait for a store that I like more to put it up.

EDIT Nevermind, not a huge decision, the only shipping option from ehobby was 98 bucks. I've gotten way better shipping from them, which makes me feel like they're gouging

That's way too much to pay on shipping!

WGC won't say how much shipping is. Anyone know?

Edited by Tacitus