MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

FYI, the Bushmaster RIS receiever pin is a bit larger than the PTS one. So you'll have to bore the hole on your receiver slightly larger to accomodate this. but the Bushmaster pins are so much more solid.

Was this the only mod you had to make for the normal handguard to fit as well ?

Seems it might be cheaper and better to replace that with the Bushmaster version as well.

Was this the only mod you had to make for the normal handguard to fit as well ?

Seems it might be cheaper and better to replace that with the Bushmaster version as well.

For the polymer handguard, I also removed the heat shield in order to accomodate a 7.4V 1300mah Lipo. It's a tight fit as the RS handguard is thinner. For the RIS, there's a lotta room.

Guys,

I need help. My Masada's Hop up unit is STILL not working.

I've removed the barrel and taken apart the barrel and bucking setup and cleaned/ re-lubed everything. After carefully assembling everything, I am still not getting any hop up when firing.

The hop up unit, bucking, etc doesn't seem damaged in any way. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

-Shin

Edited by luvs2shoot

luvs2shoot, with the barrel assembly removed, does the hop up nub have movement when you adjust the dial? If so, have you tried replacing the bucking? I've replaced mine with a Madbull, which has a larger nub on the inside of the bucking. I now have a wider adjustable hop range and I am able to over hop bbs.

Edited by WTF?Shane

Merry Xmas to All

Right i need to find the clips that you use for the ACR which holds the pins. As i've lost them.

Can anyone point me to the right direction. I would prefer UK retailer. B&Q don't do it. nosleep.gif

Make you're own. I recommend thicker paper clips, and a pair of needle-nose pliers with the integrated wire-cutters.

Can't get any cheaper, and it's actually stronger then the clips they used.

A friend of mine has received delivery of his PTS ACR RIS :-

[pic]

[pic]

The cost was Y8840 bought online (approx USD$106.50). If you guys need more pics, let me know.

Very cool looking. Hopefully the RIS comes to eHobby soon.

Very nice. I still prefer the polymer one though somehow :)

Some pics of my setup now, since I never posted any before!

[pic]

[pic]

My baby :D

Very nice. I really like those optics, too. RS, I presume. The rear one looks like an Eotech magnifier, but what is the front one?

Very nice. I really like those optics, too. RS, I presume. The rear one looks like an Eotech magnifier, but what is the front one?

Glad it looks RS, but to be honest the magnifier is an 3x Eotech replica from Land Arms (Chinese), although the optics are actually pretty nice with clear and very good focus.

The red dot itself could be considered "RS" I guess since some people use it on actual firearms. It's from BSA Optics and I just spray painted the top cover to DE.

http://www.bsaoptics.com/

Cheers ;)

Anyone who's ordered from Airsoft GI or any other American retailer have any luck taking off the flash hider? I don't want to take a pair of pliers to it until I know for sure how exactly I need to take it off. Not entirely sure if there's glue on it or not so I haven't gotten to putting a blowdryer to it for a few minutes.