MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

Does anyone know if there will be a fixed retractable stock? Or a short fixed stock? As I prefer the fully tucked length but the lack of a right side single point sling mount is a drag.

Get one of the single point sling mounts and put it on the right of the fixed stock then use the QD sling point on the left? Not ideal but it could work.

Huge fan of the fixed stock myself

OMG!

okay so i finally read all these 75 friggin pages on this gun lol

ive had mine now for about a month, im new to the airsoft deal but i had sum extra cash and decided to buy the masada

i love the gun bought it in the Dark Earth im currently running it on the intellect 9.6v 1200mah battery and using .20 GnG bb's

thank god i havent had any of the horrible problems that some of you have encountered, however i have had one problem which may be nothing. when i load my Pmag in and shoot maybe5-10 shots in semi-auto... i get maybe 4-5/10 bb's and the remaining dry shots. pretty much does the same on full auto, when i release the mag from the gun, usually anywhere from 2--5 bb's will fall out as if they have just been kicking back in there the whole time lol. i took it out today on full battery, and shot probably close to 1000 bb's and noticed the problem is STILL there, but it isnt as bad with the dry shots. however when releasing the mag for reload, there is again a few bb's that will fall out.

the gun is still stock, however after seeing and reading on some of these masadas you all own (which look just amazing!) i was wanting to do some upgrades to mine in the near future.

one of my questions was : is there an easy fix to this bb feeding problem?

my other question would be : what would be some good upgrade suggestions? I.e. battery/hop up/motor/gears/etc...

thanks for any responses in advance!

no sir not yet.....

when i bought the gun, i just used the one Pmag it came with, did not know if i was going to enjoy the gun to purchase more then the 800 bucks i put into (yes i know why spend all that money on something you might not like) but if that could be a fix for it, then what would be a mag you would prefer using??

For magazines, read this thread: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=189515&st=0&p=2371726&hl=+masada%20+magazine&fromsearch=1entry2371726

If you want to troubleshoot the magazine. Load it up and release the bbs. It would be helpful to use a empty bottle to catch the bbs. If the bbs eject slowly, then there's a possible jam in the magazine or a faulty spring. Try lubing it with silicone oil spray and test again. If you want, you can disassemble the mag and clean and lube the internals.

Get one of the single point sling mounts and put it on the right of the fixed stock then use the QD sling point on the left? Not ideal but it could work.

Huge fan of the fixed stock myself

My issue is with the folder is fully tucked in it is greatly shorter than the fixed stock, but because of the folding mechanism lacks anywhere to mount a sling in the one-point position on the right side. Kind if an odd over-sight for an otherwise COMPLETELY Ambi-Gun.

My issue is with the folder is fully tucked in it is greatly shorter than the fixed stock, but because of the folding mechanism lacks anywhere to mount a sling in the one-point position on the right side. Kind if an odd over-sight for an otherwise COMPLETELY Ambi-Gun.

You wouldn't be able to fold the stock if there were a sling mount on the right side.

Ok, I think I'm crazy....

Can anyone suggest where I can find a sling that uses the integrated QD mounts on this rifle?

There's a lot of slings you can purchase and just add your own QD push button sling adapters or whatever adapter for the application. You can look into the Blue Force Gear Vickers slings, which they have a dedicated QD sling if you're interested, but it's a little pricey. Or you can buy the VCAS and buy the adapters separately, which you can swap out for different mounts and adapters if needed.