MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

I am telling you guys, a great fix I think (testing in about 6 days when they come in) is a hopup rubber that does not rely on the nub at all IE the KWA 2GX or PDI W hold bucking (I ordered 5 W Hold, so I'll be able to tell you my results soon enough.)

Sorry, but a new guy at this. What type of rubber would you replace the stock one with?

Ok FINALLY finished the mods on the ACR:

-Front flip-BUIS removed and replaced with rail

-Shortened barrel to 10.5" with gasblock tucked into RIS

-Bushmaster ACR RIS

-PTS trademarks removed

-Upper receiver sprayed coyote brown (not a perfect match, but oh well!)

-Shell deflector sprayed black

Will be going with an AAC trilug soon and possibly a silencer option.

IMG_6259.jpgIMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6262.jpgIMG_6260.jpg

IMG_6264.jpgIMG_6261.jpg

Comments appreciated. :)

Whats the Torch called and also i'm very intrested in the RIS mount pressure switch, what is that called. Where could we find tho's products. Many thanks

Sweet ACR!

Sweet customization job Noveske!

I've been shooting the Magpul Masada for a couple of months now, and it gets a lot of looks and interest at the field. My piece is still in stock condition with the exception of losing the ugly-a$$ orange supressor for the black aftermarket unit, and the addition of an Eo-tech 552 knock-off reflex sight.

I find that it chronos at a pretty constant 335 fps with .25 gm BB's. I've also experienced the "failure to fire in semi-auto mode" that the OP made mention of. However, flipping the selector switch to "full auto" and popping off a short burst corrected the problem. About the only "con" to this AEG is the fact that it really doesn't like anyone else's magazines.

I love the looks and uniqueness of this AEG and it shoots well right out of the box. It's not cheap $480 usd), but not many top quality things are these days.

Sweet customization job Noveske!

I've been shooting the Magpul Masada for a couple of months now, and it gets a lot of looks and interest at the field. My piece is still in stock condition with the exception of losing the ugly-a$$ orange supressor for the black aftermarket unit, and the addition of an Eo-tech 552 knock-off reflex sight.

I find that it chronos at a pretty constant 335 fps with .25 gm BB's. I've also experienced the "failure to fire in semi-auto mode" that the OP made mention of. However, flipping the selector switch to "full auto" and popping off a short burst corrected the problem. About the only "con" to this AEG is the fact that it really doesn't like anyone else's magazines.

I love the looks and uniqueness of this AEG and it shoots well right out of the box. It's not cheap $480 usd), but not many top quality things are these days.

Got any pics?

With regard to the SF mode issue, I had that on one of my ACRs and there is a quick fix by repositioning selector plate.

Hi,

I'm the writor of the post on france-airsoft about the wiitech hop up (so sorry for my english, I'm french ^^).

so the wiitech hop up chamber is very good. It's improve my FPS (from 330fps to 340fps with stock ressort and Tanio koba 363mm and Translucide Guarder bucking, but stock rubber).

The wiitech nozzle is longer than the stock part (about 1mm).

But the stock rubber isn't powerfull to pull up the 0.25g bb, so I order a blue madbull, normaly I receive it this week, I will give you my feedback.

if someone have any solution to improve the hop up to pull up the bb, said it ! :).

The stock hop up unit (Part B21) wobbles ALOT when the gun is dissembled. This one looks like it won't move around. Is this right?

had a bad day with mine today as something has stripped in the GB as its making a horrible noise and the tappet plate wont move so the shop i bought it from will be sending just the gearbox back to get it looked at hopefull will be done under warrenty as have not taken the GB apart yet so will let you know what happens

Edited by jimboDelta286

I used the clear guarder hop up bucking in my ACR yesterday, and there was a big difference in the hop up. I recommend replacing the stock bucking.

Cool. I ordered one of those and a systema one..heard good things about both of them. I tried using the Madbull Red and the G&P ones with poor results...the stock bucking was superior to those. I think, I could be wrong, but the outer diameter of the stock barrel is a smidge thicker than other barrels. Reason for this theory, is when I replaced the stock barrell with a madbull 6.01 tightbore, the barrel slid into the bucking easier than the stock barrel.