MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

The gun has amazing externals, but internally its nothing special. It has a lot of gimmicks and cool features but in my opinion lose excitement fast. I'm already selling mine, but a large number of people love their ACRs, sadly I'm not one of them. But I wouldn't base your decision off my opinion.

The gun has amazing externals, but internally its nothing special. It has a lot of gimmicks and cool features but in my opinion lose excitement fast. I'm already selling mine, but a large number of people love their ACRs, sadly I'm not one of them. But I wouldn't base your decision off my opinion.

Internaly, whats wrong?

Nothing wrong, just nothing amazing. IMO if you can afford it, you can afford to upgrade it.

+1 on what hmg9194 says. I bought mine knowing I'd probably upgrade it's internals. Stock it's not too bad especially if your looking for a high ROF/CQB weapon. It shoots well out-of-the box.

Found this part on Digikey. The rating isn't quite as high, but looks like it would work.

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=480-3183-ND

I'm a little late to this conversation, but Digikey has microswitch with higher continuous amp rating than 11A. You should be using at least the same 15A microswitch that shows up in airsoft gearboxes.

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=480-3188-ND

They also have ones all the way up to >20A.

I'm a little late to this conversation, but Digikey has microswitch with higher continuous amp rating than 11A. You should be using at least the same 15A microswitch that shows up in airsoft gearboxes.

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=480-3188-ND

They also have ones all the way up to >20A.

Or you guys could just put a mosfet in... :/ good to know for replacements though.

@Saint - thanks. As long as it's Normally Closed (NC) then it should work.

@hmg9194 - I have a AWS Sentry in mine. I was having issues with it when I first installed and it turned out to be a bad soldering job on my part with the signal switches and the micro switch. I've also seen that the burst mode isn't working too well due to some micro switch bouncing causing issues with the AB part of the MOSFET. The feedback from AWS and the forum at Airsoft Mechanic is that the switch is not that good and a replacement should fix the problem. I may be doing this mod in a few weeks but it's running so darn good I hate to open it up again unless I have to.

Anyone used the green label Pmags/emags midcaps (the ones made by star) with Magpul Masada? Do those fit and feed well? I've read most of the topic (even used the search option) but didn't find the answer.

Anyone used the green label Pmags/emags midcaps (the ones made by star) with Magpul Masada? Do those fit and feed well? I've read most of the topic (even used the search option) but didn't find the answer.

With this gun, it makes you WANT to buy the premium pmags. They click in like no other mag I've ever experience. Sometimes I even just sit there and keep putting it in and out :P