MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

Thanks for the answers, Oshiha and NeoVeNoM!

It's not the SV I'm looking at, but the Pro version. Fire Support now offers it for GBP349.

One of the good things, which might be bad too ;-), is that they have a lot of spare parts.

I'll open it when I get it, see what gearbox is inside. The Aztec one looks good, might buy one if the OOTB one breaks.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi,

i need some issues for my Masada.I run it with 6.03 Prometheus Barrel,Madbul Blue Bucking and Wiitech Adjuster Kit and High Torque Motor and M120 Spring.

When i am Shooting the Range is nice and good.But Bbs are swerving sometimes to the righ and the left.Is it normal?I use .28 bbs.before i used .25 bbs and the same problem.

Any Issues or experiences?

Hi,

i need some issues for my Masada.I run it with 6.03 Prometheus Barrel,Madbul Blue Bucking and Wiitech Adjuster Kit and High Torque Motor and M120 Spring.

When i am Shooting the Range is nice and good.But Bbs are swerving sometimes to the righ and the left.Is it normal?I use .28 bbs.before i used .25 bbs and the same problem.

Any Issues or experiences?

Hi.

Make sure the barrel isn't bent. Also check if the barrel and hop-up nub are properly aligned with the hopup chamber aswell as clean.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have problem with cut off lever. Masada shoots auto on semi. GB sits well in lower recceiver.

What should I do? Cut off lever don't touches Switch Holder, maybe that is problem.

Either your cutt off lever is wethered down, or you didn't place the tappet plate in correct alignment with the selector switches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm curious on whether the new SVs actually have a better designed internal set than the older Proline ones. I've got my eye on a Proline thats gone up but I know that the internals have had some mixed reactions.

I'm not planning on running it heavy (likely goal is 400fps with around a 20 or so RPS) using a 7.4v  15c lipo. 

Would it behoove me to buy the newer SV prebuilt gearboxes or one of Aztecs custom shells or is the original shell going to work for my goals of swapping out the compression components and maybe the motor if it can't handle the stronger spring.

• 2 weeks later...

The SV's have weaker springs throughout the trigger mechanisms.  Ive had several that don't fire on Semi because the springs were too weak to reset the trigger.  FA they work fine.

Real Steel Ambidextrous sling that works on our Masadas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91Pro68SBQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrcUAD8WyIPGpdANZuR-sYA

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to run it as a GBB with a SPR setup (PRS2 stock, long handguard, 18'' barrel) till I learned it was going to be a insane headache getting another barrel system to work since Beta never released the longer barrels. That and every long term review of that system that I've read says it literally rips itself apart over the long term. 

Edited by steelfallenangel

I wanted to run it as a GBB with a SPR setup (PRS2 stock, long handguard, 18'' barrel) till I learned it was going to be a insane headache getting another barrel system to work since Beta never released the longer barrels. That and every long term review of that system that I've read says it literally rips itself apart over the long term. 

its a shame as its a very cool system indeed to be able to swap so seamlessly between a gbbr and an aeg. Like alot of wants in airsoft , often its just a matter of time.

KWA did state at Shot Show 2013 that they would bring out a gbbr Masada based on the LM4 system. Due to the PTS vs Magpul battle that may never appear sadly....

Start at about 3:01 - runs off LM4 magazines and hopefully would be just as customisable as the current ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiZaAjnW5z0

Yea there was actually a thread on the KWA forums about that about the time that WE released theres. We did not get a difniitive answer from the company whether or not it was just pipe dream or if it may become a reality.

While the KWA system isn't the best (pretty high up there but most of my gas friends tell me KJW is the way to go) I would likely sell my PTS Masada to pick up a good gas one. Trades or no trades as long as PTS parts could fit on it.

• 3 weeks later...