MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

I just did this to my PTS Masada after running 1000 rounds through it at 380 fps and 23bps, I was planning to sorbo and radius 2ih79md.jpgbut this happened first.

Anyone know where to get just a Masada gearbox shell? I am located in the US by the way.

I saw that Aztec Reinforced Mechbox for the Masada but I think it's a bit overpriced, no?

• Like 1

After the horrible exchange rate, and shipping it'll cost me almost 90 USD to get it here. I may as well get the complete GB for 118 on Ehobby, and give the spare parts and motor away haha.

Or, maybe I'll get the Aztec Reinforced Mechbox but that isn't even out yet.

Lyng's Mechbox used 9mm bearings which I find strange.

• 4 weeks later...

Call me lazy cause there are just way too many pages and I'm a combination busy and lazy. I burned a piston last weekend and need to replace it. My problem is I forgot which version piston to get. I remember hearing a regular version 2 won't fit, could someone please tell me which version piston I need to use? I've been looking at the Deepfire titanium that lot of people have been mentioning, but just want to make sure I get the right one. Thanks!

Thanks. Yeah, I posted this as well on PTS Masada group on FB and we arrived at the same conclusion. I solved the problem by switching from 11.1 to 7.4 and now I'm able to use the mag. I wonder if there's a stronger spring that I can put in.

You could also install a Delayer Clip onto your Sector Gear so that the nozzle stays longer to the back, giving the magzine more time to push the BB into the chamber. Of course this could lead to loss in FPS if not done carefully.

Was wondering if anyone ever ran into this problem. The piston of course broke on my stock gearbox so i went ahead and replaced it with this (everything is left stock):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181047049415?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

However, when i fire the gun, it struggles to fire and the battery, wire and motor starts to heat up. Eventually the gun would slow to a halt and stop firing. Anyone know what the problem might be?