Sign in to follow this  
Scuffer

MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

Is everyone getting a warranty/registration card with their gun ? I got mine but did not come with one. I sent an e-mail to where I bought it from and they deny it ever having one.

It should. Where did you buy it from?

Merry Xmas to All

Right i need to find the clips that you use for the ACR which holds the pins. As i've lost them.

Can anyone point me to the right direction. I would prefer UK retailer. B&Q don't do it. nosleep.gif

Edited by kithooton

Merry Xmas to All

Right i need to find the clips that you use for the ACR which holds the pins. As i've lost them.

Can anyone point me to the right direction. I would prefer UK retailer. B&Q don't do it. nosleep.gif

Make you're own. I recommend thicker paper clips, and a pair of needle-nose pliers with the integrated wire-cutters.

Can't get any cheaper, and it's actually stronger then the clips they used.

A friend of mine has received delivery of his PTS ACR RIS :-

ACRRIS1.jpg

ACRRIS2.jpg

The cost was Y8840 bought online (approx USD$106.50). If you guys need more pics, let me know.

Very nice. I still prefer the polymer one though somehow :)

Some pics of my setup now, since I never posted any before!

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

My baby :D

A friend of mine has received delivery of his PTS ACR RIS :-

[pic]

[pic]

The cost was Y8840 bought online (approx USD$106.50). If you guys need more pics, let me know.

Very cool looking. Hopefully the RIS comes to eHobby soon.

Very nice. I still prefer the polymer one though somehow :)

Some pics of my setup now, since I never posted any before!

[pic]

[pic]

My baby :D

Very nice. I really like those optics, too. RS, I presume. The rear one looks like an Eotech magnifier, but what is the front one?

Very nice. I really like those optics, too. RS, I presume. The rear one looks like an Eotech magnifier, but what is the front one?

Glad it looks RS, but to be honest the magnifier is an 3x Eotech replica from Land Arms (Chinese), although the optics are actually pretty nice with clear and very good focus.

The red dot itself could be considered "RS" I guess since some people use it on actual firearms. It's from BSA Optics and I just spray painted the top cover to DE.

http://www.bsaoptics.com/

Cheers ;)

Anyone who's ordered from Airsoft GI or any other American retailer have any luck taking off the flash hider? I don't want to take a pair of pliers to it until I know for sure how exactly I need to take it off. Not entirely sure if there's glue on it or not so I haven't gotten to putting a blowdryer to it for a few minutes.

Many of the folks who purchase the real steel Bushmaster ACR "Basic" are electing to change the stock from the fixed to the adjustable folder, but are keeping the MOE foregrip. I actually like not only the look of the polymer MOE foregrip, but the weight savings as well.

Does anyone know if there will be a fixed retractable stock? Or a short fixed stock? As I prefer the fully tucked length but the lack of a right side single point sling mount is a drag.

Get one of the single point sling mounts and put it on the right of the fixed stock then use the QD sling point on the left? Not ideal but it could work.

Huge fan of the fixed stock myself

OMG!

okay so i finally read all these 75 friggin pages on this gun lol

ive had mine now for about a month, im new to the airsoft deal but i had sum extra cash and decided to buy the masada

i love the gun bought it in the Dark Earth im currently running it on the intellect 9.6v 1200mah battery and using .20 GnG bb's

thank god i havent had any of the horrible problems that some of you have encountered, however i have had one problem which may be nothing. when i load my Pmag in and shoot maybe5-10 shots in semi-auto... i get maybe 4-5/10 bb's and the remaining dry shots. pretty much does the same on full auto, when i release the mag from the gun, usually anywhere from 2--5 bb's will fall out as if they have just been kicking back in there the whole time lol. i took it out today on full battery, and shot probably close to 1000 bb's and noticed the problem is STILL there, but it isnt as bad with the dry shots. however when releasing the mag for reload, there is again a few bb's that will fall out.

the gun is still stock, however after seeing and reading on some of these masadas you all own (which look just amazing!) i was wanting to do some upgrades to mine in the near future.

one of my questions was : is there an easy fix to this bb feeding problem?

my other question would be : what would be some good upgrade suggestions? I.e. battery/hop up/motor/gears/etc...

thanks for any responses in advance!

no sir not yet.....

when i bought the gun, i just used the one Pmag it came with, did not know if i was going to enjoy the gun to purchase more then the 800 bucks i put into (yes i know why spend all that money on something you might not like) but if that could be a fix for it, then what would be a mag you would prefer using??

For magazines, read this thread: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=189515&st=0&p=2371726&hl=+masada%20+magazine&fromsearch=1entry2371726

If you want to troubleshoot the magazine. Load it up and release the bbs. It would be helpful to use a empty bottle to catch the bbs. If the bbs eject slowly, then there's a possible jam in the magazine or a faulty spring. Try lubing it with silicone oil spray and test again. If you want, you can disassemble the mag and clean and lube the internals.