MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

EHA's asking price is $600, which considering the base price of the standard Masada + the three add-on components, is a veritable bargain!

I presume what they do is sell off separately the parts they remove from the stock Masada to amortize their costs.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

Honestly I've always liked the look of the polymer handguard vs the RIS, also the practicality of the the empty space for a MOSFET and battery makes more sense as well.

Although I do like to look at things that are not meant to be, so I look forward to seeing the horrific look of it of the RIS+SPR barrel.

Wish these had a warranty like KWA's.

Bought mine when they were first released and it's been out of commission collecting dust for around 2 years I'd say.

First it wouldnt fire in full auto, just semi only. I took the GB apart and tried to get the gear timing to match up and it still wouldn't work. Then the piston broke so I replaced it but now the microswitch burnt out. So I had to find a replacement at a local electronics store and I have yet to install that. While my friend the entire time who has the same gun has been using it without any problems all along.

Really love the look of the new kit and want to get it asap. The only thing that bothers me though is the idea of carrying around something the weight and length of an SPR, with the performance of an AEG, which in the UK is limited to 350 fps for a gun that can fire semi/ full auto. Anyone here have the same restrictions in their location?

Also anyone buying the kit care to share their upgrade plans, ie hop mods etc ?

I'm trying to recall when I had to tighten my selector switch, if there is a way to lock it to single shot...?

The sites round mine are also limited to 350fps. Bolt actions or single shots are up to 400fps... I'm hoping the extra barrel length will deliver improved accuracy...?

I would consider locking to single shot, except im pretty sure anything that even fires semi is a no no above 350 over here.

I'm hoping someone who has the new 18" barrel will do a performance comparison over the 14.5" Anyone care to ? ;)

Really love the look of the new kit and want to get it asap. The only thing that bothers me though is the idea of carrying around something the weight and length of an SPR, with the performance of an AEG, which in the UK is limited to 350 fps for a gun that can fire semi/ full auto. Anyone here have the same restrictions in their location?

Also anyone buying the kit care to share their upgrade plans, ie hop mods etc ?

is it 350fps with .2's? In Korea the gentlemans agreement is 350fps w/.25's for DMR/SPR semi only, 375fps w/.36's for bolt guns. Since Airsoft is more renegade here the host teams determine whether snipers/DMRs/LMGs(350fps w/.2s)/MGs are allowed

the DMR fps gives just enough justification to carry around a limited weapon

The 18" barrel will definitely perform better if you put a tightbore inside. I've been using a 460mm 6.01 for a while and it makes a huge difference. Only now I don't have to run the suppressor because the outer barrel is actually longer than the inner. Definitely worth the ability to run a longer inner barrel!!!

Edited by lacanuck24
  • Like 1

Not sure with the polymer handguard. When you mount the MOE rails laterally, they aren't perpendicular to the ground, like most other rails. There's a slight cant upward due to the handguard's geometry. The legs will most-likely still work, but you're going to lose some height for sure. At least that's my gouge on it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure with the polymer handguard. When you mount the MOE rails laterally, they aren't perpendicular to the ground, like most other rails. There's a slight cant upward due to the handguard's geometry. The legs will most-likely still work, but you're going to lose some height for sure. At least that's my gouge on it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm thinking that sounds about right. I like to be as low to the ground as possible when I'm prone anyways but even when folded up I'm thinking they might be too high above the rail and it would look weird.