MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

Yeah, but unlike the URX, it doesn't become part of the rail, just flips down, which I find odd. sad.gif

oops...uh..sorry for the miscomseption ....i meant the sight post,the part that you see while aiming,can i replace it for like ...a RS Night sight?

also i like the fact it flips down,since when my hopefuly reliable acog replica,i also hope i can use a Diffrent back up sight for it..

and i live nearby you XD

Edited by SuperKingBigNuts

Yeah, but unlike the URX, it doesn't become part of the rail, just flips down, which I find odd. sad.gif

Yeah but do you really need to mount anything up there?

And lets be honest here, you wont be useing the sights on a RIS/RAS Monger like this gun. Why I dont get why people care so much the front is flip up.

I still may consider getting the tan one. Cant wait to see it.

I notice that most of the HK sites have now got their listings up for pre-orders of the black and the FDE........ but where's the FOLIAGE GREEN??? Wasn't it supposed to be releasing simultaneously? Seems like only ehobbyasia had any of those up, and in lower numbers.

....can i have a new pair of boxers? please?

now if it was Foliage....

First of all, you're quoting pics. You need to STOP that.

well only 1,000 units were made in diffrent colors,they probly got the regular colors in the most stock,dont worry,by october Foliage will be as much stock as other colors

Once again you speak with authority on an issue of which you have absolutely no idea, well done sir.....

wait...i tought there was only 1,000 units in total..or 3,000 in each Color...think i got mixed up agian,and may neeed to delte a few posts

Scuffer is probably pointing out that (1) you're stating the first production run quantity as if you know that for a fact first hand. Which you don't. You heard that from me on this forum, and even though I get my info direct from PTS, you yourself don't know these details conclusively enough to state them as fact. (2) Where are you getting the factual info that October is when the Foliage ACR will be out and available in stock equal to that of the other color choices? You could be right, but unless you know something that I don't know, you're 100% guessing but passing it off as fact. Stop passing off this kind of thing as fact. Stop posting for the sake of posting. You're excited about the ACR, yes, we get it. But it's like I politely explained to you through PMs, you'd get a lot more respect from people if you kept this in mind with your posts: quality over quantity. I feel like I wasted my time with that.

Also, please use proper grammar and spelling when posting, or your posts could be removed by a moderator. There's a built in spell check. Use it. If you understand the English language and have a functional key board, you have no excuse. Age is not an excuse. If it takes you another minute to reread what you're about to post and correct it. Do it. If you think the rules that apply to everyone else here don't apply to you, I'd suggest you bring it up with the forum moderators and ask that an exception be made in your case. Good luck with that.

What he said.

Back on topic?

Agreed. I'm a bit surprised at one thing however. I thought trends recently would have dictated Magpul release some sort of M203/Other 40mm that fits the ACR/Masada/Kangaroo in the way of the EGLM of the SCAR.

Some sort of quick swap deal where you just replace the handguard, like the AG36. I apologize if there is one, my search-fu has been of weak lately, but if there isn't what is the chance of one being produced? In either RS form or AS

Agreed. I'm a bit surprised at one thing however. I thought trends recently would have dictated Magpul release some sort of M203/Other 40mm that fits the ACR/Masada/Kangaroo in the way of the EGLM of the SCAR.

Some sort of quick swap deal where you just replace the handguard, like the AG36. I apologize if there is one, my search-fu has been of weak lately, but if there isn't what is the chance of one being produced? In either RS form or AS

It wouldn't surprise me if Remington is working on something, yet it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't, because the Army has just started fielding withing the past year or so the M320, which is rail mounted so i don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit on the next gen carbine. Bushmaster does have a GL called the AGL, to me it looks similar to the M203 with a swinging breach, or what ever they call it.

I hope that FDE picture is either photoshopped or a bad photo, because it hideous and looks nothing like magpuls FDE. A&K was spot on, this one looks like its gold. WTF.

I don't think it's photoshopped, look at the weird pattern on the handguard, ejection port cover and lower reciever. It's the same in both photos. Looks more like a hasty paint job to me.

The photos themselves have definitely been adjusted digitally to increase contrast and adjust the colours. Whatever they've done it's an absolutely horrible job.

Edited by Tacitus

Local Airsoft shop has announced that the MASADA is expected to be released on August 10th.

http://www.echigoya.co.jp/html/products/detail.php?product_id=8709

It's 56,000 yen (about 650 US)

Incase there is interest this is what they have said...

・ストック、バレル付替え可能 (possible to change stock and barrel)

・パワーアップされたバージョンIIIタイプ電動ギアボックス (Power Up type 3 gear box)

・工具不要のクイックチェンジバレルシステムで瞬時にバレル交換が可能 (Quick (instant they say) Change Barrel System)

(交換用バレルAKタイプ、CQBタイプは別売) (AK and CQB type barrels to be sold separately)

・アッパーレシーバー:CNC製法の6063アルミ合金製素材シリアル番号付き (upper receivers are CNC 6063 Aluminium with serial numbers)

・レシーバートップのレールは37スロット、連結型ミルスペック1913レール (37 slot milspec upper receiver rail)

・フリップアップ式フロントサイトは一般的なM4/M16のリアサイトと互換性あり (flip up front sight)

・ローアーレシーバーはデュポン製強化ポリマー製 (DuPont Reinforced Polymer Lower Receiver)

・ファイアーセレクター、マガジンリリース、ボルトリリース・ボルトロックバックの操作は左右兼用 (Fire selector, Mag release, bolt release are ambi)

・一般のM4/M16エアソフト用マガジンの使用が可能(次世代を除く) (takes M4 and M16 type magazines - but not marui blowback AEG type)

・オプショナルレールマウンティングポイントとしてショートまたはロングのポリマーハンドガードが3時・6時・9時の位置に取り付けられる (Optional mounting points on Long or short polymer hand guard with mounting points at 3, 6 , and 9 O'Clock)

・状況に応じてストックの付け替えが自在にできる (マルチアジャスタブルフォールディングストックは別売) (Freely replaceable stock - multi adjustable folding stock sold separately)

・可変式チークライザー付きスタンダードカービンストック (Standard carbine stock with cheek riser included)

・ファイアーコントロール設定(セミ/フル)変更可能 (Fire control settings (semi /full auto) can be changed) - I think this mean sit is semi or full auto, not that this can be changed?

・付属のカービンバレルは14.5インチ (comes with 14.5 inch carbine barrel)

・P-MAG付属 (PMAG included)

・MBUS(リアサイト)付属 (MBUS rear sight included)

Edited by dstole

Local Airsoft shop has announced that the MASADA is expected to be released on August 10th.

http://www.echigoya.co.jp/html/products/detail.php?product_id=8709

It's 56,000 yen (about 650 US)

・パワーアップされたバージョンIIIタイプ電動ギアボックス (Power Up type 3 gear box)

Awesome. If that date is accurate then awesome. I wonder why it's $200 more than everywhere else though...

Can you elaborate on that gear box? Are you sure that's what it says? Everything we've seen so far has made it very clear it's a modified version 2.

Direct translation would be

"version 3 electric gearbox that has been powered up"

I haven't been to the shop to speak to them in person so it could be a typo, or perhaps it is the 3rd version of a type 2 gearbox system. If they have any in stock on the 10th I will go take a look and report back my findings.

From my understanding, airsoft prices in Japan are REALLY marked up

Oh, that sucks. But at at least shipping prices from HK will be cheaper for them!

Direct translation would be

"version 3 electric gearbox that has been powered up"

I haven't been to the shop to speak to them in person so it could be a typo, or perhaps it is the 3rd version of a type 2 gearbox system. If they have any in stock on the 10th I will go take a look and report back my findings.

Very strange wording! I'm very curious to know which company is actually making that gearbox. We've seen photos with 'PTS' stamped/engraved on it, but we really need some definitive answers!

I'm sure everyone here would love it if you could go along on the 10th and report back. Maybe take a camera... :)