MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

Just added a few bits and bobs to mine, Two Rail Sections, an AFG, and a UTG LED Weapons Light (locally known as the Blue Light of Death), got two games with it in the next two days, and It should preform as well as it did last week.

Speaking of Hop buckings, has anyone tried anything other than the Guarder 50%?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

Just added a few bits and bobs to mine, Two Rail Sections, an AFG, and a UTG LED Weapons Light (locally known as the Blue Light of Death), got two games with it in the next two days, and It should preform as well as it did last week.

Speaking of Hop buckings, has anyone tried anything other than the Guarder 50%?

Used Firefly Kurage with success.

I get a way better seal with my prometheus hop than a guardier 1, just can't use it currently as its not got a built in nub like the guardier and the standard. When I get time and the bottle to remove the upper hop assembley (scared of damaging bodywork!) I will swap out the hop up arm and glue a normal nub in there!

Managed to lose the self retaining hand guard pin this weekend (oh the irony)

Any body know of any pins for other guns that will fit?

I've been told a G36 or MP5 pin might do the trick?

Otherwise the allen key and electrical tape will just have to do me until the RIS hand guard comes out :D

Managed to lose the self retaining hand guard pin this weekend (oh the irony)

Any body know of any pins for other guns that will fit?

I've been told a G36 or MP5 pin might do the trick?

Otherwise the allen key and electrical tape will just have to do me until the RIS hand guard comes out :D

Contact an official UK Magpul dealer, they should be able to get spares.

RSOV used to have the ones for the G36 and MP5 with a big beefy spring clip in it, you wont loose one of them ones. have a nosey over there and see if they still have them in stock. :)

www.rsov.com

Ah I've found similair ones on Fire-Support, hopefully they will do the Job, thanks!

Contact an official UK Magpul dealer, they should be able to get spares.

That was my original plan but I need it before the weekend :D

after disassembling and reassembling my acr I've noticed the slightest amount of play between the upper and lower receivers. If I pull up and down on fore-grip I can cause about a millimeter of up and down play. I can tell that it's loose at the front body pin, it doesn't really matter I'm just wondering if I'm missing something when I try to improve the fit back to perfect.

after disassembling and reassembling my acr I've noticed the slightest amount of play between the upper and lower receivers. If I pull up and down on fore-grip I can cause about a millimeter of up and down play. I can tell that it's loose at the front body pin, it doesn't really matter I'm just wondering if I'm missing something when I try to improve the fit back to perfect.

Did you add a new stock?

Hey guys I have a question regarding the ACR.

So I've had my Magpul ACR for awhile now. I've used it lightly a handful of times and it has always been a blast. However while I was using it today I realized that the hop up (when turned all the way off and on) had little effect on the bb's flight path. This has led me to believe that my hop up isn't functioning.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

• Like 1

Hey guys I have a question regarding the ACR.

So I've had my Magpul ACR for awhile now. I've used it lightly a handful of times and it has always been a blast. However while I was using it today I realized that the hop up (when turned all the way off and on) had little effect on the bb's flight path. This has led me to believe that my hop up isn't functioning.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Luckily for you, i bookmarked the hopup problem page a while back before i bought the Masada myself for insurance. Its mid p28 and top p29. Take a look at those posts! :P

Any word on the status of the GBB conversion kit? And is it true that we'd also need a newly-designed recoil stock for such a kit? Meaning it couldn't be fired with a folded stock?

Not that I know of. And why would we need a special stock? It doesn't have a buffer tuber like an M4, it is more like a SCAR (WETTI SCAR GBBr has a folding stock).

Any word on the status of the GBB conversion kit? And is it true that we'd also need a newly-designed recoil stock for such a kit? Meaning it couldn't be fired with a folded stock?

Who knows? My guess, earliest is mid-end of 2011, if at all. Don't forget it took them 2 years to release the ACR. The RIS, AK lower and short outer barrel, which we've already seen production samples of for quite some time now, have STILL not been released, and I hear not until Feb/March 2011.