MagPul PTS MASADA ACR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yours definitely had wobble. And it has since been fixed. Who else's has been confirmed to have wobble? Because out of the 3000 units sold so far, yours is the only one that I'm aware of that has been

I like how me pointing out the obvious in my last post has garnered a negative rep. LOL. Haters gonna hate.

I Lol'd at all the fanboys who had to have this must have aeg. To be honest it seems as if youy have all been taken for a ride. My A&K Masada with systema gearbox *suitcases* all over this ares ab

Posted Images

Does anyone have the PTS RIS and the RS RIS to compare? I want to know if the dimensions are exactly the same or if PTS actually left more room to accomodate a battery like they did with the polymer handguard. I only have the RS RIS and from the looks of it, it seems the only difference is the locking pin and the front screw hold which the RS RIS doesn't have.

So I just got the adjustable folding stock today and... yes it is very nicely built, but I feel it was a waste because I am left handed, and I am kinda short (5' 5'') so the folding stock removes the only sling mount that works for me which is the one at the base of the fixed stock, the folding stock has it, but on the other side only, if I mount my sling there when I'm in the firing position the sling goes over the stock, if you do it slowly it's ok, but in the heat of the battle I'm sure it'll get in the way, I experienced with an AK before. I know I can use the ones (either the slotted one or the QD mount) at the end of the stock but as I said, I am kinda short and even with the sling as short as possible the barrel tip almost touches the ground while standing, so I don't feel too safe about that. There's another QD mount at the base of the handguard but that one seems geared more to the use of a 3-point sling, with one point the bulk of the weight of the gun is behind this point and if you let it go it will swivel the barrel upwards (and who knows, possibly poke you in the eye in the process). Really bummed (birthday gift from the wife) and don't want to return it, as I have to ship it all the way back to HK.

Any other lefties have had this issue? Any solutions?

Maybe I'll sell it and use the fixed stock..

Edited by xPLAN303Ex

image172.png

The new offerings from Magpul PTS…including the upcoming PDR (Personal Defense Weapon): best described as a sexy hybrid of a P90 and a FAMAS!

Off topic. Is anyone.... Selling the PTS Magpul Massada's Hand Guard Original??? Prefer a UK Spec Version as you get the extra block part for pin support. rocket.gif

original uk spec hanguards should be in stock next week .

magpul_pts_pdr.jpg

magpul_pts_moe_mid.jpg

Ambidextrous M4. Made By Magpul PTS. Internal Gears unsure? It could be the same as the Masada?

It's the long version of the handguard. See pp. 8 and 11 of this brochure:

http://www.magpul.com/pdfs/masada_technote.pdf

And here:-

magpul_pts_masada_556_spr.jpg

In the Video he says about the 18 inch barrel. Hand Guard Looks the same!

magpul_pts_acr_762.jpg

www.airsoftoutletnw.com

Quoted: We asked MAGPUL PTS about the gas conversion for the ACR as well. They do still intend to produce a gas conversion system that will fit existing ACR airsoft rifles, but they are waiting for the KWA LM4 to clear ATF before they pursue any engineering aspects of the conversion. This is in part because of the current ambiguity regarding gas blowback airsoft rifles, and in part because they want to test all the available options to decide on the best engine to base the ACR GBBR on.

magpul_pts_slim_handguard.jpg

Purists may note that on existing airsoft MAGPUL PTS ACR rifles, the handguard is larger than that found on the Bushmaster or Remington ACR. This was to accommodate NiMH type airsoft batteries. This year MAGPUL PTS is releasing the 'slimline' or real-spec handguard for the ACR AEG. These handguards will only fit slim lithium polymer batteries, so they will limit battery options but will provide a more realistic look.

magpul_pts_ira-xd.jpg

While many would consider these MOE AEG's merely filler, we were told that these rifles will feature a cut-off mechanism that will stop the rifle when the magazine is empty. On a side note, rumors from Airsoftology claim that MAGPUL PTS is no longer outsourcing manufacturing, but is doing the OEM themselves.

magpul_pts_ira_xd_aeg.jpg

Edited by kithooton

If I am not mistaken, I saw an Magpul AEG on the site of G&P.

But it was under Premium AEG and the receiver was supposed to be CNC made.

Unfortunately it's no longer on the page

Wolfarmouries claims to have it.

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=GPDXE002

Hey i'm having a problem. my masada locks up on semi quite frequently and it seems random. i know its locked when of course it doesn't fire but also when it locks up the micro-switch does not click. The problem is fixed by firing a few shots on the full auto setting (which i heard was normal for non microswitch AEG's but not for microswitch AEG's) also it creates more ozone smell from the motor than i think is normal. as well it seems to be draining batteries pretty fast even when only fired on semi. can anyone help me with this i don't want to take my gearbox apart.

Edited by Carceroth