"There appears to be an error with the database."

Right at the bottem of the page im seeing this:

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

«Return to the index

Is any one else getting it? or is it just me?

Edited by Warning

This is pretty much the first time I've been able to access the forums (couldn't even see the new page for that matter) today since about 10am PST

So I'm gonna assume there has been some heavy updating today and that's what caused everything ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

It appears more often than not when i log in i get the data/driver error message, which tells me to refresh, when i do it then goes to the internet explorer cannot connect to site.

this is happening all too frequently!

is it me or the site? anything i can do to amend this?

ta in advance

The server is undergoing maintenance at the moment which means that sadly we will get spots of downtime. Apologies it's not you it's us. We have advanced techs at the datacenter working on the issue. We've had a complete hardware swap out to diagnose the issue, they are now working through the software to pin point the issue.More updates will be posted as and when we can. I tend to stick them on the news pages.

Hi,

I've been under the assumption the forums were down the whole weekend, assuming that's not true then I can't access the forums from my home internet connection. Anyone have any idea why? If anyone can help, can they respond via PM with their email address, so I get the message through to my email. I get this:

This web page is not available.

The webpage at http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php? might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:

More information on this error