Mayonaise on chips....

Ghost_Rider

Is it ok to put mayonaise on chips in the same manner as ketchup?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ok to put mayonaise on chips in the same manner as ketchup?

• Yes
    • No
    • You're just sick, aren't you?
    • It's better than ketchup!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuck!

The only people I know who do this on a regular basis are female. No offence meant to any of the guys who do it too, just it's always had a feminine/foreign association with me.

Ketchup or nothing I say :)

Cheers

F

edit for spelling

and the funny thing is, i used to be a real Tommy-Sauce guzzler and used to think the idea of having Mayo on chips was vile. Then when i got sent the wrong thing for my tea (and the fact that it would have meant going out again to another pizza shop) i tried the chips with mayo and to my surprise, was hooked!

I remember when I went to Germany when I was about 16, they had Pommes Rot Weiss or something, which was chips with Mayo and slightly spicy ketchup! And it was awsome!! Mayo on chips is definately a continental thing

FERG

I'm slightly ######, so to be honest you could put Mayo on anything and I would probably eat it. However, when not ###### then yes I would probably put mayo on chips like ketchup.

Pistols at dawn for all those that disagree

I really cannot believe all you people. Mayo on chips just looks evil.

Next time you are about to tuck in, think what a portion of chips would look like after a bird has just taken a massive dump on it.

There is actually one thing that is greater than ketchup on chips - and that is curry sauce with ketchup on top. Food for the Gods.

Archived