M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i posted it like 30 pages back but you get the outer barrel and just re drill the holes to where you want them but you just have to equally space the holes so it goes back together and they have to be collinear with the old holes so the front sight isn't off.

So I am guessing that the threads are gone right?

-

Thank you!

Doesn't it looks like more CQB?

:lol:

I usually use five 70 rounds standard magazines and when they are empty two 440 rounds magazines. So I often change them (this in my dumb mind make more "real" the game). ;)

BTW my Guarder vest has deep 5.56 pouches, so it was the easiest way to pull them out fast...

:D

Here it is another picture with a G&P 30 mms dot

post-24765-1161020199_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wotan

Regarding the scope mount hole on the Tm: I plan on replacing the thread with a heli-coil, mines already ###### out and Ive only removed/replaced the scope mount 3 times.

Trasher, very nice picture, Im guessing thats a side job? Maybe? If not, start a business :)

Edited by 44MAGNUM
Fakewood TM with Karsten Custom adjsutable cheek piece:

m14sm.jpg

Quick question trasher, how do you fit the the battery on the stock? becuse I know in order to put that Karsten cheekpiece you have to drill a hole on your stock for the tightening screw.

I need help guys! :o I just recieved my M14 and can anyone point out a link to me on detailed instructions (preferably w/ pics) on how to upgrade and strip it down all the way to the gearbox.

-

Quick question trasher, how do you fit the the battery on the stock? becuse I know in order to put that Karsten cheekpiece you have to drill a hole on your stock for the tightening screw.

I think those screws are located just above the cavity for the battery, by the look of the pic anyway...

Thanks for the help guys! I actually already know how to upgrade mechboxes but when I took a look on the M14 it was like a can of worms literally! Its like somebody just turned the gearbox inside out! :o

-

Dont let it fool you, there are some steps in the Disassembly guide that could be taken out as they arnt necessary. Once you get comfortable taking it apart it becomes a breeze, just dont loose anything because replacement parts are non existent...

We need more V7 gearbox guns =\