M14 Picture Thread

:mellow: actually its a TM ..

I'm looking into buying a G&G wood stock from AEX for this gun though.

I was unaware that the G&G wood stock would fit a the TM internals... I know the G&G guns use a different locking method then the TM guns and you might have some major work to get stuff to fit in right etc... =\ Good luck with that! :D

Master_titled this is an Airsoft picture thread... i believe its against the rules to post real guns in these threads unelss your using one for a comparison to yours? Some of those guns are just hideous abominations of the real M14 >< makes me sick to my stomach

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was unaware that the G&G wood stock would fit a the TM internals...  I know the G&G guns use a different locking method then the TM guns and you might have some major work to get stuff to fit in right etc... =\  Good luck with that! :D

Master_titled this is an Airsoft picture thread... i believe its against the rules to post real guns in these threads unelss your using one for a comparison to yours?  Some of those guns are just hideous abominations of the real M14 >< makes me sick to my stomach

If you wantsomething really decent you can get this or this.

Both are true beauty in my opinion.

Hmm, thanks for your help but I can't find any screw there, maybe there isn't one on the agm? :blink: have you got a pic of where the screw is? i cant find anything. thanks for your help.

edit: i just found it :D , didn't realise how small a 1.5mm hex screw is.

Edited by massacreman

I know this is a picture thread, but I figured asking here would be better than creating a new thread.

Has anyone had any experience with the King Arms 110rd mags? Redwolf has them in singles, packs of 5, and packs of 10. I'm debating whether or not to buy them.

The items can be found here:

KA 10 Pack

KA 5 Pack

KA Single

Thanks!

Man, so many M14's and none of them mine :(

How is it in terms of length? I stand at a mighty 5'6 in height and I was just wondering has anyone had any issues in this area? I'd love an M14 SOCOM and no one's really had a bad word to say about them, but that is a fairly lengthy back end and I'm not.

Got a skirmish coming up this weekend and I know there are a few guys use them, probably get chance to try one on for size then.

Man, so many M14's and none of them mine  :(

How is it in terms of length? I stand at a mighty 5'6 in height and I was just wondering has anyone had any issues in this area? I'd love an M14 SOCOM and no one's really had a bad word to say about them, but that is a fairly lengthy back end and I'm not.

Got a skirmish coming up this weekend and I know there are a few guys use them, probably get chance to try one on for size then.

Well, I am about 5'7", and I feel fine holding the M14. The only thing I had to get used to was the lack of a pistol grip. The SOCOM should be fine length wise though.