M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Word of advice. Do try anything that is over an M120 rating in a stock Marui grade gearbox.

Why the hell would you need to upgrade an M14 anyways? They are god-like stock against even the most heavily upgraded guns.

Their range is great stock, I agree, but the 'time of flight' for a bb at stock velocity leaves much to be desired. Fine if you are firing at a stationary target--but how often does that happen?

They respond as well to upgrades as they do stock, it seems. I loved my socom stock, but upgraded it is now absolutely ridiculous.

Steve

I don't see what a CA M14 would have going for it. 7mm bushings? Inferior hop-up? I dunno, maybe they can win some Marui fans over with some nicer externals, maybe a steel barrel or something. Or real wood.

Not necessarily inferior hopup.

Different style, higher stock velocity, possible upgraded internals, not the same as a TM v7 mechbox and its potential to crack, possible polymer stock. We'll know more when it's closer to being released. Just the higher velocity would win me over, though. I really don't want to upgrade my TM14 SOCOM, but I really want something that shoots harder.

I don't see what a CA M14 would have going for it. 7mm bushings? Inferior hop-up? I dunno, maybe they can win some Marui fans over with some nicer externals, maybe a steel barrel or something. Or real wood.

Only thing I can really think of is a gearbox that doesn't make me cringe. Other then that, TM has everything covered in possibly the best airsoft gun on the market right now.

i dunno, the TM gearbox in my SOCOM is music to my ears. no "wee-pa" coming from my gun.

and if CA continues their trend with better and better gearboxes (the one in the M15CQB and the SEALS comes to mind) then their M14 should be better yet (not a V.2).

Edited by youth in asia