M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brgold: thanks for the compliment, sadly my M14 is going to be phased out of my collection, it's simply too long of a rifle, esp. with the QD suppresor attached. It served me well, but everytime I pull up to fire, felt like I was lifting a pole, not used to the traditional grip afterall. It'll go on to serve another airsofter for years, I'm sure.

http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture019ex6.jpg

My new G&G "Veteran" 14. Sorry for the crappy pic. I'll get better ones soon.

I own a G&G Veteran also and love it. The wood on the gun though has a walnut "finish" which will scrape off eventually. I took the finish totally off and heres how it looks. It looks a lot better in person. The G&G M14s are so good you can switch certain parts off for real M14 parts.

IMG_6679.jpg

I own a G&G Veteran also and love it. The wood on the gun though has a walnut "finish" which will scrape off eventually. I took the finish totally off and heres how it looks. It looks a lot better in person. The G&G M14s are so good you can switch certain parts off for real M14 parts.

Your is looking very nice actualy. I think I'm just going to skirmish with mine a bunch untill it gets that cool "battle worn" look. Might take a while...

Now that I've got your attention though...does you M14 have an unatural amount of play in the bolt? The charging handle on mine moves more than I think it should, is this normal? Maybe it just got misplace don mine during shipping or something...

No, my bolt wiggles too. Its just the way its made. Ive has my G&G Veteran for a while and Ive had no major problems. Just watch out for the front sight, spindle valve, and gas piston parts, they will fall off after a while if your not carefull and dont tighten them after they loosen a bit.

*SNIP*

Uhm you do realize that the TM M14 can take real steel parts too right? In fact, the AGM does too... so why again is that so good? I like the G&G Veteran, my friend has one but I fail to see why that is a selling point. Anyways Nice Veteran :) My next gun is going to be a G&G M14 gone 500 fps Semi auto Sniper... That having been said, its about 2 years off due to money issues, unless of course someone would kindly like to donate their G&G M14 to me ^_^

More pictures, less talk about which is M14 is better (EBR or not) We all know that everyone has their own oppinions. And having said that, keep it civilized, we all own M14's, in real life they all shoot the same round, some are just uglier (EBR) then others :)

M14 bashing is not allowed in the M14 thread. In this thread the M14 is king. I don't own an M14, but I just want others to show respect to the guys who spent their hard earned cash on stuff they want to share online.

M14 bashing?? :o hell no! EBR bashing! i refuse to refer to them using the same name, theyre a disgrace to the good name 'M14'

so essentially jagdraben... you cant think of any reason whatsoever and will simply claim that the molested and mutillated corpse of a classic gun is awesome, simply because it was once a classic gun.

...if i tore up and ###### over the mona lisa then took a big runny dump on the remains of her forehead you wouldnt call it art (...well, some freaks would, look at damien hursts pickled shark and the pile of bricks in tate modern...yup...some weirdos call that art).

lets see more true M14s folks. :)

Uhm you do realize that the TM M14 can take real steel parts too right?  In fact, the AGM does too... so why again is that so good?  I like the G&G Veteran, my friend has one but I fail to see why that is a selling point.  Anyways Nice Veteran :)  My next gun is going to be a G&G M14 gone 500 fps Semi auto Sniper... That having been said, its about 2 years off due to money issues, unless of course someone would kindly like to donate their G&G M14 to me ^_^

More pictures, less talk about which is M14 is better (EBR or not)  We all know that everyone has their own oppinions.  And having said that, keep it civilized, we all own M14's, in real life they all shoot the same round, some are just uglier (EBR) then others :)

Im not 100% positive but Im pretty sure the TM and other M14s arnt able to take as many real steel parts. My G&G Veteran has a real steel spindle valve, butt plate, rear sling adaptor, and a few other parts. I was supprised how easy they went on. I even put a wood heatshield on my M14 instead of the fiberglass one. I just like haveing real gun parts on my M14.

M14 bashing??  :o  hell no! EBR bashing! i refuse to refer to them using the same name, theyre a disgrace to the good name 'M14'

so essentially jagdraben... you cant think of any reason whatsoever and will simply claim that the molested and mutillated corpse of a classic gun is awesome, simply because it was once a classic gun.

...if i tore up and ###### over the mona lisa then took a big runny dump on the remains of her forehead you wouldnt call it art (...well, some freaks would, look at damien hursts pickled shark and the pile of bricks in tate modern...yup...some weirdos call that art).

There are not that many EBRs in this topic.... I do see a lot of M14's with Sage ALCS stocks and 18 inch SEI barrels.

:pirate:

M14 bashing??  :o  hell no! EBR bashing! i refuse to refer to them using the same name, theyre a disgrace to the good name 'M14'

It's the Mk14 Mod 0 EBR.

And your rifle shall henceforth be known as the M14 CBR: Crappy Battle Rifle. There's a reason why Mk14s are replacing M16s and there's a reason M16s replaced M14s. :P

Edited by Jagdraben

Each to his or her own to be sure, but for this little black duck an EBR looks like someone got hold of Mr. X-to-the-Z XZibit, injected him full of Drano, then told him to Pimp My Pride - before handing him an M14.

But, for the sake of unity, let all followers of the true faith of 7.62 Springfield worship here - be they the Brethren of The Nam, The Neo14 Church of OD, the Secret Temple of Socom, or the Enhanced Battle Church of Adding Many Things to Rails (and all allied faiths).

Ahmen

If you don't like them, don't buy them. I like mine because I can throw it on the ground and it doesn't fall apart. I like mine because it's an m14 but has a really nice rail system. I like mine because it looks good. Show me another gun that is an M14, has a rail system, looks as good as the Mk14, and can take a beating then I will look at it. Another great thing about the airsoft Mk14 is that you can use it for a SEALS impression or just generally look bad *albatross* with it. In strictly airsoft terms it's better than an M4 because of the gearbox and hop-up.

Here is mine to further enrage you:

Mk14PaintedLeft001.jpg

Edited by [BS]_MARS
Each to his or her own to be sure, but for this little black duck an EBR looks like someone got hold of Mr. X-to-the-Z XZibit, injected him full of Drano, then told him to Pimp My Pride - before handing him an M14.

But, for the sake of unity, let all followers of the true faith of 7.62 Springfield worship here - be they the Brethren of The Nam, The Neo14 Church of OD, the Secret Temple of Socom, or the Enhanced Battle Church of Adding Many Things to Rails (and all allied faiths).

Ahmen

So say we all!!! :P:P:D:D:D

Less talky talky and more picky picky!!!

and so it was, that there was peace on earth.

and just so my post isnt completely useless, here's a pic of my baby. we have  several cats that like to pee on my carpet (as you can see).

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f107/cat...ft/IMG_0882.jpg

Hey give me back my M14 :P

PICT0021.jpg

Hi-caps FTW :P

Edited by evansy
It's a M14 rigged up for the SAW (squad automatic weapon) role.  Honestly it didn't perform too well in that role 7.62 NATO gave too much kick and recoil for a 4 Kg(9 pound) gun to handle.  Plus I believe they still used the 20 round mag.

tell that to the BAR1918 that had a 30cal round which must have kicked like a mule and a 20 odd round mag. :rolleyes:

I have one quick question. I was going to get a RAS system for my M14, but Im not sure which to choose. There are soo many now.

Im looking for one that is easy to install. I dont want any filing. I know Guarder now makes a CNCd RAS, but is it worth the extra $45 over the KA or G&P?

My Mk14. Completely not what I had in mind of doing with my M14 but I love it anyway ^^

Great kit, only issue is that those rails are so damn large, I can't even fit my 553 because the ARMS mount refuses to close...

DSC_0516.jpg

DSC_0519.jpg