• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my new pride and joy !

M14before.jpg

Credit for the picture goes to the original owner. I still need some flipup covers for the scope and to install the QD silencer that I bought for it. At that point I will just be missing a few things internally and all I'll have to do is to go out there and kick some butt !

i want it! that is absoultly gorgeous.

Here is my new pride and joy !

M14before.jpg

Credit for the picture goes to the original owner. I still need some flipup covers for the scope and to install the QD silencer that I bought for it. At that point I will just be missing a few things internally and all I'll have to do is to go out there and kick some butt !

that is such a nice paint job :angry:

Crenna has the FF woodkit and I was not impressed by it at all. It looks plasticky and is VERY thick, even when compared to my Pro Arms stock. The Pro Arms I have is a bit too small at the butt so the butt plate overlaps the stock a bit. It's annoying :)

Stupid question as am blind as a bat but where is the selector switch on the m14 to switch from safe to semi to auto ?  :unsure:

The safety is the little bar in the trigger guard, push it back towards the trigger for safe and away for live. The selector switch above is for semi/auto =)

Crenna has the FF woodkit and I was not impressed by it at all. It looks plasticky and is VERY thick, even when compared to my Pro Arms stock. The Pro Arms I have is a bit too small at the butt so the butt plate overlaps the stock a bit. It's annoying :)

Mine is the FF kit. I think it looks pretty good. Looks like my old RS M1A.