M14 Picture Thread

After a skirmish last week, I decided to "update" my SOCOM's paint job. I had initially had a burlap cloth around the barrel, but It didn't work out nearly as well as I had hoped... here's the new version

n5033479_33776321_799.jpg

n5033479_33776322_1461.jpg

They're not the best pictures in the world, but it seems to work really well in the Pine Tree infested area I play

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

almost exactly why I did it... the SOCOM was a Christmas present, my mother didn't realize the difference between the wood stock, and the socom... bless her soul... but I can't complain, gifts are gifts ^_^, I think I might buy the extension for the barrel, but I haven't the cash yet...

ty though for the comment! :P

After a skirmish last week, I decided to "update" my SOCOM's paint job. I had initially had a burlap cloth around the barrel, but It didn't work out nearly as well as I had hoped... here's the new version

http://photos-321.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...3776321_799.jpg

http://photos-322.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...776322_1461.jpg

They're not the best pictures in the world, but it seems to work really well in the Pine Tree infested area I play

Awesome paint job.

Your probably all gonna hate me for doing this to my Socom but meh each to there own I say :)

VFC M14 RAS and VFC bipod stud

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021-1.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

Still a few things I need to add to her such as a Harris bipod, M3 scope, full internal upgrade, full length M14 6.04mm inner barrel and a QD silencer set to cover the excess inner barrel. She'll be a right beauty when am done :)

So simple infact that you can forget the first two parts - just yank the trigger guard away from the receiver and slide the receiver forwards and away from the stock :)

It different on a Soc maybe?

No I didn't my wording was just different :P

You take the front sight and gas block off, pop the trigger guard off. Part the upper half from the stock enough to get to the hole

On a real M14 and some airsoft M14 flash hiders, there is a small screw at the bottom of the front sight post that can tighten into the castle nut to stop it from spinning and wiggling. If youres doesnt have that, just use pliers or castle nut pliers to get it on as much as possible.