M14 Picture Thread

Finally received my 30mm scope rings this morning so my M3 scope has finally been mounted. The rings were a touch to low to mount the scope on the rear mounting point but the eye relief in its current position is just as good. Next on my list is a Harris bipod then internal upgrades to 350fps. Already got the Guarder cylinder set, just need the promethius gears, G&P steel spring guide, systema shims, promethius 6.03 inner and a M120 spring. Am also replacing the Spectre SOP sling for a SO Tech Master Blaster two point sling. Should be really nice when shes finished.

DSC00035.jpg

I suggest taking the rail-covers off, it looks goofy with them, other than that its a beautiful weapon though. Just an idea..

Edited by BentleyCntlGT
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the input lol!

its really nice switch!!

do you think the silencer (vfc amiright?) really works?

and clean it at once!

silencers dont do much for aegs in my opinion. if you have an m14, you'll know its pretty quiet already, as opposed to some of the m4's like the ics ones. most of the sound cmoes from the gearbox, not when the bb exits the barrel.

and yeah it still works hehe, no clay in the mechbox thank god.

Does that silencer go onto a thread or st8 over the flashider?

I dont want to start a new thread and i think this is the best place for such a question.

Im am either getting an AGM M14/KART M14 Socom and need to know what silencers i can get that will idealy fit over the flashhider as the KART doesnt have a thread. Thx guys.

i can answer that lol. the silencer goes on a thread. its a d/c silencer with that attaches to i think its called a voltex flash hider.

Dont picture quote ;)

Silencers do make a difference in sound (age old discusion search the forum for more info it's been covered millions of times), they turn the crack sound into a thud. Plus they look good on some set up's :)

I suggest taking the rail-covers off, it looks goofy with them, other than that its a beautiful weapon though.  Just an idea..

I've pretty much tried to take them off lol. They seem to be firmly attached even while depressing the catch with a spanner they still wouldn't budge lol

I was going to spray my stock and heatshield with a tigerstripe design but I was delayed because my gun stopped working. Bought a replacement battery from the china one and switched the connectors and its alive again, and with better performance. Was scared for a moment.

Edited by massacreman

It is dead simple

spray your base colour on, get some grass and leaves, then spray stripes of colour across the body, like a normal paint job you see but this time all the colours will blend into eachother rather than 1 colour sticking out than the other.

i got mine back today after the slelctor leaver snapped.

i had it replaced with the pro arms steel leaver and now all is good.

cant wait to get her out on the skirmish field and see how she performs.

im still debating what colour to paint it, i wear Multicam so it will have to match it in some way.