M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm waiting for replica mcmillan m2a stock.

Finest stock ever made for the M14/M1A...granted, I've only used 3 different stock, but hey why not. It makes a crappy shooter into an instant marksman...like resting your face on warm set of t.its. It was a pain to install and had to get it done by a pro. Back to airsoft, the problem I see is that the angle of the motor would make it impossible for it to work. I haven't seen the airsoft SAGE stock in person and no idea how that worked out, but in RS it's radically different from M2A. It'll look a bit disfigured, like the airsoft E2 stock (the neck is a bit fatter).

I too am interested in what the folks over at HK will introduce (I'm sure they will make something)...we shall see!

Edited by BaBaBooey
Absolutely no way! They've even covered the floor of the bridge in anti slip chicken wire just for you! ;) And remember an EBR has far more tooth destroying metal than a standard M14 :D

how thoughtful of them and i now have anti slip boots. maybe a bit late but it will prevent further accidents involving my teeth.

dammit i want to go and own n00bz with my M14!!!!

Simply gorgeous..... :o

What wood kit is that may I ask? I have one inbound from BoomArms and will be working to make it look as good as your does!

-Slainte!

G

Well, the M14 started out as a G&G M14 Veteran but to make the wood stock look like walnut, G&G put a type of brown paint on the wood, which looked like ###### after some of the paint started to come off. I hated the look of the paint coming off so I scraped off the paint, which took a few hours, then stained the wood. I also switched the cheap plastic handguard it came with for a USGI one which is a bit darker brown. Some of the parts like the buttstock, stock liner screws and rear buttstock swivel are real M1A parts. Overall I am very happy with how my M14 came out.