M14 Picture Thread

i would love to get the EBR Kit, but im not very confident about converting it myself. due to the fact its not a siple case of slip out the reciever and plonk it in the EBR kit,

I had the TGS kit and it was actually drop in. There's a few little bits and pieces you have to fiddle with but seriously it's so easy. The only part that you really have to change is the wiring which as long as you're confident with a soldering iron is no problem.

The TGS kit also comes with a CD with a picture walk through and also a video walkthrough.

Chris

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good pictures good pictures, still not a fan of the EBR kits yet but still looks good none the less.

Some good news from the PeaceKeeper family shop involving my CA M14's broken Fireselector. Today my father and I spent a good hour and a half in his shop working on a peice of sheet steel fabricating a new fire selector arm. Those who have a TM will recognize it as that peice that goes right under the fire selector that moves the whole U-arm. CA unfortunately uses the same ghetto system and it broke while i was taking the gun apart to see what had changed between the CA and the G&G. It is now fixed and working amazingly. I have a Bipod mount stud coming for my M14 and as soon as I get that I'll be getting some pictures of me and my vietnam gear with my M21. Right now its upgraded to US standards and has a Madbull Shark accelerator nubbin (The fishbone thingy) for the hop up nub and just from shooting it in my short basement i can already tell you its going to work amazingly.

Good pictures good pictures, still not a fan of the EBR kits yet but still looks good none the less. 

Some good news from the PeaceKeeper family shop involving my CA M14's broken Fireselector.  Today my father and I spent a good hour and a half in his shop working on a peice of sheet steel fabricating a new fire selector arm.  Those who have a TM will recognize it as that peice that goes right under the fire selector that moves the whole U-arm.  CA unfortunately uses the same ghetto system and it broke while i was taking the gun apart to see what had changed between the CA and the G&G.  It is now fixed and working amazingly.  I have a Bipod mount stud coming for my M14 and as soon as I get that I'll be getting some pictures of me and my vietnam gear with my M21.  Right now its upgraded to US standards and has a Madbull Shark accelerator nubbin (The fishbone thingy) for the hop up nub and just from shooting it in my short basement i can already tell you its going to work amazingly.

my fire selector broke, so i got the pro arms steel selector, it isn't that hard to make if you got the right tools and alot of patience.

my fire selector broke, so i got the pro arms steel selector, it isn't that hard to make if you got the right tools and alot of patience.

I dont think the Pro Arms steel selector comes with the part that is broken or fits the CA M14 =) Unless of course i'm Direly missing something. All the pictures of the Pro Arms selector arm are just the L shaped part not the part that actually sits under the fire selector (which is the peice that broke on mine)

I dont think the Pro Arms steel selector comes with the part that is broken or fits the CA M14 =)  Unless of course i'm Direly missing something.  All the pictures of the Pro Arms selector arm are just the L shaped part not the part that actually sits under the fire selector (which is the peice that broke on mine)

my bad, i forgot to mention i had the TM M14

I got a good sling on my m14, it's a mill. force 3pt sling with a buckle at one end. It a good one because it can be used as a 2pt sling or as a 3pt sling depending on how you put it over your body.

I dont know where it came from though as it came with my second hand g36c.

But to answer your question a 3pt sling would be better for faster secondary weapon draw ;)