M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That M14 looks gorgeous with that paint job.

I shouldn't have come in to this thread. I want an M14 now :(

Don't often chime in but nice gun Webbjay !

Was that RIS system expensive and did you buy it in the UK ?

Cheers,

Eggy

Cheers dude. I actually got the M14 through a swap deal which included the RAS. Im not sure where the previous owner acquired it. I have only seen it on the WGC website though. I think its like $143 which is what, like £70 at the moment. Its fairly expensive compared to the other systems out there but it is very high quality. I would definately reccommend WGCshop though as their prices are normally way below the UK and the service is just as good if not better.

Cheers dude. I actually got the M14 through a swap deal which included the RAS. Im not sure where the previous owner acquired it. I have only seen it on the WGC website though. I think its like $143 which is what, like £70 at the moment. Its fairly expensive compared to the other systems out there but it is very high quality. I would definately reccommend WGCshop though as their prices are normally way below the UK and the service is just as good if not better.

Wolf Armouries have it but it' like £110. Do you know if the Nitro rail kit fits both the full length and SOCOM TM M14?

I want to convert the JAE-100 M14 stock to my TM M14.

Now I have read the topic "JAE100 can it be made", but still I need some more info.

My friends on the Swedish as-site www.airsoftsverige.com gave me a tip!

Some one here on Arnies have made some simular project, but I cant find the thread.

Please help me with info or even better the link. :rolleyes:

In the link below there is a pic on the weapon that he made.

http://www.airsoftsverige.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67677

Thanx