M14 Picture Thread

Well my m14 packed up last game day, the hop dial seems to of died and my accuracy went all out of the window. When i open her up il put a prom barrel in there but whats the best hop rubber and nib to put in? I know guarder clears are very good, but what about the H out hop nibs for the m14 or any bits like that?

HellsAngel, thanks, i would like to say it wasnt me but it is :( We were playing a VIP game and they had to shoot the ballon to win :S

Here is a larger version if you want it ;)

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l193/msx.../IMGP0144-1.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I own the G&P kit and would like to use the complete rail on the forearm as well. I recall seeing a photo on some website or other of a real steel EBR with the plastic cover installed WITH the rail on there, but no indication how, exactly.

I'm going to be gunkoting my stock over the next couple of days, perhaps I'll take a look at how that might be done.

Sorry having to say this, but that green is just awful. I think it would look a lot better if you used a different shade of sand or brown on the green parts.

But Im sure this is exactly how you want it to look, so enjoy it (mine is a total lemon).

God, i hate you guys! Just ordered my TM m14, im now jumping up everytime the doorbell goes. Some nice looking weapons in this thread!

I was really in debate about purchasing an m14, I love them, but I have all DPM clothing so I was kind of worried i'd look like a complete twit, but hey, not everyone can afford an SA80! i'll get some pics up as soon as possible.

happy airsofting! ;)

YES PLEASE! how many do you have? looks like 2

if i get mine fixed ever, ill get some pics up. damn impossible to find internals...

-joe

now that i look closely... that top one is almost exactly how mine is set up! peq on the right, m900a on the bottom, sling swivel on the left, eotech on top (i switch between that and an acog w/ doctor sight [the bigger one meant for 7.62]) sometime i may also get buis, but im not too worried about that now.

how do you attatch the rear part of the sling? i could never find a place... and do you know where people find the hex body screws with little sling swivels on them? thats the only thing i like more about the ebr... sling mounts!

thanks!

Edited by masakarijoe