M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the updated picture with new parts......going to paint them to match later.

*IMG-snip*

I know it might just be me, but isn't the SOCOM-silencer for 5.56mm/cal .45?

There's no way it fits a 7.62mm rifle :P

But, on the other hand, what kind of silencer actually does? :huh:

Pretty nice rifle though ;)

Best Regards :)

a 'fisher' silencer, there's a video floating about of an 14 EBR Mod 0 with one fitted firing different types of ammo (FMJ, and two types of subsonic rounds)

Looks a lot like the Troy style silencer or an OPS style silencer.

<-- the vid
I'm just curious to see how much violent crime will go away with the VCR bill. This has been tried before...it didn't work.

It won't go down, the most violent thing you can do with an airsoft gun is hit someone with it...

I'm pretty sure an act and a bill are the same thing.

Edited by mattmanic

Not very flattening photos but i love it.

17012008114.jpg

17012008113.jpg

Guarder hop bucking, H nib, KM hop dial, 6.01mm barrel, torque up motor, mosfet, 350fps on the dot :D

Still needs repainting though, but i need some paint lol. Also toying with the idea of a vert grip forward of the mag. And dont say i may aswell get an EBR cos i already got one :P

Edited by msx361

Im not sure if I should paint my DMR or not, Ill have to get pics up when I get my camera back...

Heres a Breakdown anyway:

Internal;

Guarder High Torque Gearset

Area 1000 Piston Head

7mm Oilless Bushings

Spring Guide w/ Bearing

Mad Bull SP130 Spring

External

G&P DMR Kit

CA Sniper Bipod

CA SPR Flashider

RS Heatshield

To get-

M1 or M3 Scope

SPR Silencer

Not very flattening photos but i love it.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l193/msx...17012008114.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l193/msx...17012008113.jpg

Guarder hop bucking, H nib, KM hop dial, 6.01mm barrel, torque up motor, mosfet, 350fps on the dot :D

Still needs repainting though, but i need some paint lol. Also toying with the idea of a vert grip forward of the mag. And dont say i may aswell get an EBR cos i already got one :P

d*mn you!! you made me regret selling my harris bi-pod <_<

nice soc16! how's that suppressor working for you? is it hard to maneuver the rifle with the added length?

I just ordered my m14 and it should get here Wednesday, but looking here made my want an RIS set for it. So, after looking I've come across a Cyma RAS kit for the m14 from uncompany, but I was wondering what kind of quality I can expect from it. Its only $48 USD, so its quite tempting. Has anyone had any experience with this RAS kit?

Thanks,

Spoon Man

No, I got a used TM(full size). I've been looking for an m14 that I liked for more than 2 years, and finally I've got one! Now, I just want to get an RAS kit for it.

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproduct.asp?subcatid=268

I found a working link the the search. Its the first one.

Edited by SpoonMan

just got her last thursday...? or friday...? cyma m14 socom. work was throwing it out. so i decided to see what i could do to make it work. stuck in a battery tried shooting. nothing. not even the motor trying to spin. took her apart and what do you know! the switch assembly had a bunch of china gunk on it! i had a old m14 switch assembly lying around since i didnt want to clean it and bam now she works like a charm! shes realllyy accurate. longest distance in my backyard is about 60-70 feet and i was hitting the bbq leg everytime with ironsights. sorry if the pic is a bit dark i dont feel like fiddling around with photoshop.

DSC00389.jpg

ill probably give her completely new internals save gears, tappet, and wiring

So I saw this thread and figured I would pop my two on here. The first one was my first M14 (AGM....it is still kicking), the second is my TM with upgrades.

NothingSpecialII-1.jpg

The TM's mag is a shorty I made from a broken Deep Fire mag. Holds 10 shots, works darn well.

Lucky.jpg