M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK to answer a few more questions:

No the bolt can not be locked in the back position. But don't worry as the Hop-UP dial is located in the magwell which is easily got to.

The gears of the M14 CAN NOT be changed, meaning that they are exclusive to the TM M14, this is not to say SYSTEMA will not make custom gears for it at a later date.

The M14 takes a large battery which is easily got to through the stock.

Whats different about the gears?

They could be smaller/larger/thicker than other gears in order to accomidate the new gearbox. There really isn't very much room for TM to work with in the m14, and pictures of the gearbox do give me the impression that it's a little longer but shorter than other gearboxes. Plus, we can't be for sure that the gears are different. And on top of that, stock gears aren't as weak as people claim they are. I've seen em run on pretty high FPS.

hey fareast... is the inner barrel of the m14 the same as other AEGs?

Damn I am so excited...Just got called by Dentrinity tht my gun has arrived...gonna pick it up on Sunday... :wub:  :crazy:  :superman:

NOPE ...this also unique for the M14 almost everything in the gun is unique to the M14 ....your gonna love it!

Also note to all, what has been shipped is it! There will be no more stock till November!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? DAMN ######S and every other profanity out there!!!

ah well i suppoooooose it gives other retailers time to manufacture parts so that when i do buy it i will be able to buy everything at once. hopfeully anyway...

shame about the gears - i wanted a nice phoenix set for this but out the window that goes........

NOPE ...this also unique for the M14 almost everything in the gun is unique to the M14 ....your gonna love it!

Also note to all, what has been shipped is it! There will be no more stock till November!!!!

thx..

good tht I asked...almost bought a systema barrel for it...

also good tht I paid deposit and have a gun hold for me....

m14boxedmedium7eb.jpg

m14display5medium8fr.jpg

m14displaymedium2xv.jpg

m14stand3medium0ol.jpg

I have sent a write up on the show and the M14 with more pictures and a video of the working parts to Arnie, along with some pic of some other goodness at the show!

STOP IT! Now I want one. <_<. You guys are gonna make me spend all my money.

My father was talking to me yesterday and he said that I have somewhere around $800-$1200 in my bank account.....BUT

I can't get to it without his permission till I'm 19. SUCKS!!!!!

God I need a job.

~P