M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was browising in HK local forums, and someone managed to mod it so the bolt actually locks back !! now im might consider one :D

well mine locks back (See photo) if i pull it to a certain position.... but it scared the *fruitcage* out of me when it snapped back........glad i didn't have any pinkies in there!

hey fareast, (or anyone with airsoft technical knowledge) quick question for ya. red wolf airsoft is selling the m14's with the option of an 8.4v 1700mah battery, while wgc shop is selling them with a 1300mah. I'm planning on buying the m14 and battery seperate at wgc shop, and I'm planning on getting the 8.4v 1700mah battery at wgc. Now why would wgc sell a 1300mah battery instead of a 1700 mah =\. does the 1700mah have any significant effect on the gun? or is 1700 mah too powerful and could possibly damage the m14. Just a noob looking for answer, thanks.

Far East, how much do the TM M14s go for in Japan? I was surprised that many products at Japanese Retailers were actually more expensive than their Hong Kong counterparts. I didn't check AEGs though.

ok the cheapest i have seen the M14 for is 27,000 Yen which is round 246.835 USD

Not sure if anybody cares, but I was at Army Navy today, and I saw a couple 30rd M14 magazines. You could mod the internals from a TM M14 magazine, and put them in the 30rd magazine, and I think it would be a cool looking in the TM M14.

Not sure if anybody cares, but I was at Army Navy today, and I saw a couple 30rd M14 magazines. You could mod the internals from a TM M14 magazine, and put them in the 30rd magazine, and I think it would be a cool looking in the TM M14.

Moding real steel parts into airsoft, eh? Just as I predicted. Excellent. <_<

Yea, its got full auto as well.

Fareast, this maybe a lil far-fetched(probably the worst pun in the world, but stick with me), is it possible that you could get an m-14 for someone and ship it over to the US, provided they pay the price you get it for, shipping, and whatever your valuable time may be worth? I ask because the $246 you mentioned is just an unbelievable price, and I know wgc and redwolf wont have a price that low for years. Just thought i'd throw that Q out.